Urgent firmware downgrade request (2.0.6_0051) Home Assistant Unavaliability

Edit:

Ever since the homekit update (2.0.6_0051) there have been connectivity issues with the yeelight colour bulb. Hundreds of times a day the bulb will be unresponsive and unavaliable and a minute or so later become avaliable again.

Clearly Yeelight has broken something in the latest update as others are now reporting the same, which is a real shame. Could someone representing yeelight acknowledge that there is an issue?

Example of the disconnects:

Original Post:

I am having some problems with my home assistant and new yeelight firmware… they show as unavailable constantly

could you please help me downgrade to the firmware before 0051 (homekit update)

mID 1874720391

Thanks

5 个赞

This thing also happens to me with homebridge. Just after update to 0051

Same problem here, the new Homekit firmware broke my home assistant. None of my lights are recognized. I need the firmware downgrade desperately.

Same problem, i have 12 of these bulbs and all of my automations uses homeassistant and the lights are no longer been discovered by homeassistant after firmware upgrade. Had to reinstall hard on/off buttons to turn lights on again.
Any way to downgrade or can this be fixed please.

Tengo el mismo problema incluso una horas antes de actualizar, espero lo arreglen pronto

same problem here, lost all my lights in homeassisant

This is obviously a pretty big issue now, as many of you are now reporting also having trouble with the latest firmware.

Same problem here.
I have 7 of these bulbs & strips and since the FW upgrade (two of them), lost them in Home Assistant.
Any idea on the delivery date for the new FW to fix this?

I am also having major problems with my homeassist since the firmware updates. Sometimes bulbs get recognized but many are not discovered / are unavailable in homeassist.

Please resolve this bug! Provide new firmware or allow us to revert back to older firmware.

I am also experiencing this problem. My bulbs are useless!

Same problem here!
updated lamps are losing connectivity!

old lamps with v. 1.4 working with no problem

Anyone could provide a home-assistant log message? The lan mode is working normally in our environment, we didn’t know why it’s broken with home-assisstant.

please downgrade me to previous firmware version, please.
Account ID: 62-15-65-31-63
German SERVER

The lan-control mode does work well in out test envronment.
Althrough not likely, there could be a slim chance that incorrect development version was exposed to your device. If that’s the vase, please try out version 2.0.5_0053 (with your mi account whitelisted, you may need to login to china mainlan server beforehand).

It would help our analysis if below ingfomation is provided:

1. the router’s brand, model and special customizations if relevant
  2. does the bulb shown as online or offline when it’s offline to home assiatant?
  3. is the bulb connectable from LAN when it’s shown offline on home assistant?
  4. any more trace from HA would help a lot

Could you whitelist me, thanks.

mID 1874720391

1. Asus N66U router
  2. I have manually added the bulbs to my configuration. They show for a while then go ‘unavailable’ for a minute or two. I have heard that automatic discovery is not working at all. I tested it myself and was not able to discover at all the bulbs in Home Assistant.
  3. The bulb is connectable from LAN but drops periodically.

I’ll update and test this evening.

MI ID: 1666852467

Extra info:

1. Technicolor TC7200
  2. No info shown at all
  3. Dev mode is active in both Yeelight 2 bulbs. No trace of them within Home Assistant.
  4. I have no logs to offer.

Wow I thought it was just me, having awful issues, going offline all the time, have to power cycle to get back online. Can you downgrade me? my MI ID:184856486

Have the same problems. Got 6 lights which disconnect intermittently. The lights were working fine for months until I upgraded to 2.0.6_0051. I’m not even using home assistant, just the yeelight app.

Please whitelist me/downgrade me. MiID: 1896644462

I’m having similar issues.

At the same time writting a program to controls my light from my TV to simulate an ambilight.
If the bulb is toggle to simulate black as set_rgb to black doesn’t really do it, you loose connectivity of it for a while.

On a similar issue with the LED stripe, that one react even worst, you have to power it off completely through plug / unplug power.

Compare to the Bed light, at least the toggle works (not set_power off, it does the same, lost of connectivity same as the bulb).

It really pity, you have such good product and the firmware seems to be inconsistent version to version.

FYI, I am using the music mode to send all command, so it is not related to any quota limitation which the standard protocol has.

Happy to share you by mail any example of issues your different models have. Even can share you some nodejs code which will help you guys to reproduce on your lab.

Cheers,

@liufei

Hi there. I installed the new patch and the device is still showing as unavailable as before. I firmly believe this has something to do with the Homekit intergration… I don’t use homekit but there is a constant notification for Yeelight homekit discovered.

Would it be at all possible to downgrade me?

Thanks a lot