Yeelight RGB Bulb V2

i guess gearbest took it down because the link is not working.
maybe Yeelight wants to show this on CES.

exactly
good luck with CES to yeelight team!

Yeelight RGBW Smart WiFi LED Bulb ( Second Edition ) is a great addition to Xiaomi Yeelight Series, which enhances the lighting experience of your daily life. It features 16 million colors RGB light and 1700 - 6500K adjustable white light, offering you the most wonderful ambient lighting. With WiFi technology, you can control your light from your bedroom to your backyard. What’s more, it has a ultra long lifetime of up to 11 years. Therefore, you don’t even have to think about replacing a bulb!

Main Features:
● 16 millions colors at your fingertip, romantic ambient light decorates your life
● 1700 - 6500K adjustable white light: wide range temperature adjustment, fulfilling all your needs
● WiFi remote control: stable and high-speed transmission, everything is just in your hand
● Ultra long lifetime of up to 11 years, you don’t even have to think about replacing a bulb
● Capable of providing fancy lighting for 30sq.m. room
● Group control: control a singe bulb or group bulbs all at your fingertip
● Easy to use, install the bulb, download the APP ( Yeelight ), connect the bulb to your network, then enjoy smart lighting

1 个赞

nice shape and color. it looks smaller which is also good.

the question is… how do we buy it?

In a previous topic a yeelight staff member said that the new bulb will have CE certification but I can’t see it in these pictures :thinking:

Edit : also the link you posted mentioned “200-240V” and in the pictures it’s 120V. So maybe there are 2 versions to support all voltages. One 120V and another 240V (and this one with a CE certification as if I’m correct the voltage is around 230V in most European countries)

imagine if they release first the 120V version and the 220V after a “few” months.
well they also said that it is going to be “more” than 800 lumens. i guess we will have to wait and see after the CES since no-one bothers to tells us anything.

i also have a question about the yeelight ai speaker… that i haven’t seen yet on CES. if it connects on Mainland China… can it work with amazon alexa? and if it does… will this be the solution to our problems with Mainland China server and Singapore?

I’ve read some article about it their speaker and apparently China will only have Xiaomi homemade assistant and Alexa for all others country.
Don’t forget we are speaking of China, they have really strict rules to be able to entirely control their internet, they would not allow a foreign service like Alexa to be installed on their servers.

I think the voltage will be 100v -240v, 50/60Hz.

1 个赞

and… another image of the V2 bulb on Yeelight’s official fb page…

still no news on this forum or on gearbest

https://scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/25158071_1150699375059955_7137833041469950031_n.jpg?oh=40475c52cde48959f95e27912c9b6131&oe=5AFBC1B0

4 个赞

They are not official images. The place where you got these photos from used old yeelight advertising material and pasted in a picture of the new bulb. You can tell from the second image that they are using colour bulb gen 1 in the photo. An official photo of the new bulb was leaked on Gearbest (now removed) and teased on Yeelight’s facebook page.

5 个赞

come on man. you could at least get a few more shots with the bulbs on or a picture from the stickers at the front.

from what i see the bulbs have a weird texture now on their plastic and… there is going to be a white bulb and an RGBW bulb.

any news about the new rgbw led strip which is going to extendable?
any pictures of their AI speaker? and IF it is going to support google assistant or just alexa and stupid cortana?

and finally… a release date?

Cool, it’s Yeelight in CES.

I hope that you’ll post in this forum everything about your CES as for now I can’t find any press article about yeelight :frowning:

Good idea, we will consider it after CES.

1 个赞

What’s the point of releasing a new gen if you can’t solve an elementary (and very annoying) issue that don’t let us use a smart switch AND Google Assistant/Alexa?

I don’t quiet understand about your question, all yeelight wifi-based devices have support Googlt Home/Alexa yet.

Personnnaly i use Jeedom on a raspberry pi.
It s a domotic plateform compatible with tons of Things.
There is a plugin for Yeelight and aqara Sensors. And then you can use IFTTT to link your Google Home to jeedom so you can control everything.
It’s a bit slower than directly using Google Home and much more complicated to setup but it works and you don’t need Mi Home anymore

1 个赞

We can’t use Xiaomi Gateway (to connect a smart switch like Mijia’s or Aqara’s) AND a Google Home or Amazon Echo. We have to choose between controlling the lights with voice or with the switch. Having to control it with voice and a traditional switch suck.