Connection timeout issue

What’s your xiaomi account?

Thanks for replying!
Mi ID: 1890836079

Same issue. MI ID: 1830852180

@yeelightwhy @maykar

You are not the case of long length of xiaomi account, so please change DNS of your router to 8.8.8.8 and have a try again.

That is the DNS I am currently using

Has the lamp connected to your router when connection failed?

Yes, I see the lamps (all three) in my router, but they never show up in the yeelight app

Could you setup a hotspot with another phone and try connect the lamp to it to see if it works?

1 个赞

Hi! please, add me to the whitelist for philips e27 bulb .
My id is: 6179500562
Many thanks

This is forum of Yeelight, we know nothing of Philips.

Hey!
Please add me to the whitelist, my id is 6179934493

Many thanks,
Albert

Hello, there’s no whitelist to resolve the issue. Please refer to:

Thanks!! It worked perfectly :slight_smile:

Hi, I’ve the same issue since some month. Lightbulb, tried every other option I found on the internet, but nothing worked. I’ve also tried to connect using the lixin@yeelink.net account using China as server, but same result. Could you help me please?
MI ID: 1858804248

Your id is not fit this case, please make sure

1. If it is connected to your router, you can check from DHCP list.
  2. Try changing DNS of your router to 8.8.8.8.

Hi I have the same issue. I tried using mailto:lixin@yeelink.net and mainland Chinese server but still can’t connect and progress is stuck at 25%. I can see both my bulbs connected to my router. My dns is 8.8.8.8. My Xiaomi ID is 1787135962

hi…same issue here.cant connect the mi desk lamp to wifi…i log in using the yeelink but when i go to update it doesnt have any…mi home version is 5.5.10
my mi account is 6181769728

Please try with Yeelight application with Mainland china server.

I’ve already checked both of the cases, and everything seems to be fine…
Thanks anyway

i already use the yeelight app with mainland china but the firmware update says that it already has the latest version.