Connection timeout issue

No, you can’t downgrade. Version 2.0+ can’t downgrade to version 1.0+. This upgrade is irreversible. In addition, changing the router’s dns is a basic function. If the router does not have this function, it sounds a bit weird.

this is odd. This may sound weird to you but thats how Vodafone configures their router. There is nothing to be configured manually. Welcome to Germany…

So what shall I do next?
send the lamp back and get a new lamp with the old firmware and dont upgrade?
I hope you have a better solution?

Hello, it says that the password is incorrect :pensive:

Account: 2410552805

Psd: yeelink1234

Hi,

I tried with this account (2410552805) but couldn’t add the 1s Desk lamp I have, the same problem I have with my account.
my ID is 6358127597, if it helps.

thanks

Try change the DNS of your router to 8.8.8.8. See if it works.

Thanks for helping,
Sadly my Vodafone router (in Germany) does not allow DNS change.

same problem here with the DNS. can you please come up with another solution to the problem @_guofeng?

I solved it. Vodafone support somehow activated an “extended address room” whatever this means after asking to change my DNS settings.

I hope this helps @roiesh to solve it on your side as well.
best
Michael

Hey @_guofeng - I have managed to successfully log into the account and add my bulb, but the max version is still 2.0.6_0030 for my color bulb 1s.

It is experiencing connectivity issues where it does not respond to commands from app or TCP or Home Assistant after 5-10 minutes being on. Need to power cycle, then it works for 5-10 minutes again.

Is there a more recent update I can try?

1 个赞

Can you please whitelist my account? I am having the same issues. 6157003371…
I tried to login with **[dingyichen@yeelink.net] and lixin@yeelink.net and i had message: wrog username or password… can you help me?
Thanks in advance

Try the account:

Can’t believe this issue still exists!!! I’ve just bought 4 x Phillips downlights and I can’t register them to my own account. if I use the dummy account 241552805 it works fine, there is no updated firmware available for my devices so i’m guessing my account has an issue as the number is too high so what to do now? my account number is 6375180206.

_guofeng It doesn’t work.
My ID is: 6328558182.
My devide is: Samsung S10/S10+

I have a Yeelight LED Bulb and after reading ALL the replies here, I was trying to connect my bulb but it didn’t work.

• Tried to login to dingyichen@yeelink.net AND lixin@yeelink.net but I coun’t get an access because the password changed.
  • Tried to login to 2410552805, yeelink1234. BUT failed because someone changed the password…
  • Tried to change region to Mainland China and still no success(Used to be on recommended Asia and Oceania).
  • Tried to create new account this time chose Russia as region and still no success.
    It never asked me to update my firmware which is weird
    What now and how can I fix the problem?
    Thanks in advance!

Hi ! Having same issues with my bulbs… Can u please add me to the whitelist ? Account 6290332152

Thanks

@_guofeng
I am also experiencing issues with my Yeelight 1S. Could you please add me to the whitelist?
After I updated the firmware to 2.0.6_0030 I am experiencing that the bulb is closing the connection on my Home Assistant. Changing the DNS to 8.8.8.8 in my router does not fix the problem

My ID: 6317188532
I can connect and add the bulb in the Yeelight app and turn it on and off.
Home Assistant keeps saying “Unavailable”

The bulb worked perfectly on stock firmware with both the Yeelight app and Home Assistant.
This is the error is gives.
“Unable to update device 192.168.1.111, yeelight_XXX: Bulb closed the connection.”

Hello Yeelight friends.
It doesn’t bloody work. I’ve tried everything. It only works when you login with:

There is no update with above account when connected. It doesn’t bloody work.

It does not work with own account. Fix it.

LED Colour Bulb II

Hello, what’s the model of your bulb? You can view it in Device Info feature on Yeelight app.

Hello, it’s sounds weird. What’s the firmware version of you bulb?

My model is. Yeelink.light.color4