Connection timeout issue

Hello. Have same problem with Yeelight LED bulb. Try to sign in with other ID - no results. App on iOS
My ID is 4154311140
Please add me in whitelist.

Hi
Same issue here. I lost connection to my bulb a few days ago, I have removed it from the list but now I cannot reconnect, I keep getting the connection timed out error. I resetted the bulb multiple times, tried to login with the account given above, no luck. My internet provider doesn’t allow DNS change. What is the solution for this?

2.0.6_0065

Fixed my problem
Guys, I had an issue connecting my devices to yeelight app and after searching alot I found a solution that works for almost everybody.

1.Find an iphone and make sure its the latest ios.
2. Make sure you are connected to 2G Wi-Fi network.
3. Turn on your yeelight bulb and make sure you reset it.
4. Go to Apple Homekit and follow the instructions to add new devices. You can find the 8-digit setup code above the QR code on the bulb itself.
5. One you added the device on the application and its working go to Yeelight application and click on add device. On the page were you can select the light ( first page were you find all device picture) you find at the top “Add Accessories From Home” just click on it and follow instructions.
6. Once your done you will find the device on your main menu.
7. Now you can go use the Yeelight application on any mobile (Apple and Andriod) and you will find all your bulbs and devices.

Sorry for my bad english I hope this helps

Hello Friend, I have the same problem as above - I succesfully logged at your acount: 2410552805/yeelink1234 by China server – but - my Bedside Lamp II is not recognized? I can not update of firmware (“it is cactual” , I can do nothing. My ID is 6246098302 - Can you add me to whitelist - and what next can I do?
Best Regards

I tried to add my lamp to your account, but “timeout” conection again - many times/ after restart of Lamp/phone/router etc.

This is ridiculous still an ongoing issue

2 个赞

I dont understand - I have XIAOMI mobile phone, XIAOMI bedside lamp - and nothing I can do…"timeout " is ongoing…

Can you connect your bulb with your account in Chinese mainland server ?

My model is. Yeelink.light.color4
Please respond to me.

I’ll remind you what my issue is down here.
"I am also experiencing issues with my Yeelight 1S. Could you please add me to the whitelist?
After I updated the firmware to 2.0.6_0030 I am experiencing that the bulb is closing the connection on my Home Assistant. Changing the DNS to 8.8.8.8 in my router does not fix the problem

My ID: 6317188532
I can connect and add the bulb in the Yeelight app and turn it on and off.
Home Assistant keeps saying “Unavailable”

The bulb worked perfectly on stock firmware with both the Yeelight app and Home Assistant.
This is the error is gives.
“Unable to update device 192.168.1.111, yeelight_XXX: Bulb closed the connection.”"

Hello my ID: 6385916609
my Yeelight bulb 1S wont connect with my wifi but with hotspot work
what i can do i try everything.

The same problem. Bedside lamp does not connect to wifi (timeout)

UPD: after configuring or rebooting the router, the problem was solved. So far everything is working well.

Fixed for me!

My timeouts were caused by an IP conflict that happened when my router restarted after a power cut.
Resetting the router solved it.

hi, I have the same problem, but I couldn’t connect the lamp to the account you provided(

A server connection timeout means that a server is taking too long to reply to a data request made from another device. Timeouts are not a reply message: they show up when there isn’t a reply and a server request is not fulfilled in a predetermined length of time.

same issue MI ID 6326456159

Please add to whitelist, my id is 72462272

I have the same issue. Please assist.
My id is 275657618

Hi, I have the same issue with my lamp, could you please whitelisting me,

My ID is 3705126

Hi, same issue with the connection timeout. Here my ID: 6398443258.
Thank you