google home can't connect to yeelight right now

When the app calls the browser, it’s default safari, can’t change cause it’s ios settings. I tried copying the link and paste in chrome but it doesn’t work.

Do you have another mobile ? I just reported this issue to Google.

If you don’t have another mobile, you can send me you Google and Xiaomi account and password, i can help you to link it.

Hello :slight_smile: I have a little query, I don’t know what voice command I should say for Google Home to turn on the light scene on Recommended section in Yeelight app. I am sending you the picture of the light scenes which I want to trigger with GH. Thank you.

H, recommend scenes are not supported, you can create scene and select “turn on with scene”.

Hello, it’s a well known bug that afflicts Google Home since a month…
Here you can find (and partecipate…) the ticket opened to Google Support about that

https://support.google.com/googlehome/thread/506752

Thanks for the link. I had that problem with the reply “Activating 2 scenes” on some scenes of mine. Now i know what is up finally! Hope they fix it soon.

EDIT : I just noticed that you were referring to me so the explanation was unnecessary

You’re welcome

google home can’t reach yeelight bulb 90% of the time in the last hour (1880860276)

2 个赞

He Piet, ik zie een Nederlander :grin:
Weet jij heel toevallig hoe je de Yeelight met de tv kan connecten?
Groetjes Marieke!

Same here, from spain, connected to singapur server, Google assistant tells me it can’t connect to yeelight color bulbs right now, but i can still control them from the yeelight app
I’d 1892532837

1 个赞

Again this night just like any other night. I’m seriously evaluating to trash these bulbs. It’s just unbelievable: again “unable to reach yeelight”

Same problem here, don’t work with google home

Hoi Marieke,

Wat bedoel je precies met het ‘koppelen’ van een lamp aan een TV?

Groet Pieter

Hoi hoi,

Zoals je bij de hue lampen tv kan kijken en fee lampen in kleur mee veranderen, ambilight zeg maar. Ik zou dit heel graag met de yeelight willen kunnen…

Groetjes Marieke

TO ALL GOOGLE HOME USERS:

Our Google Home service was affected by some server-side issues in the past two weeks, we have been working on it with the engineers from Cloud Service Provider.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, we will keep everyone updated in this thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

1 个赞

Me too, from Italy but connected to Singapore. It’s so boring! This issue happens weekly. I’m really thinking to move to Philips Hue

You.‘re lucky. My bulps just desappeared fro Yeelight app. So I tryed to reset… Worst. Doesn’ t work.

Your bulb just disappeared in Yeelight app? Or just shown offline?

Suppose there will be an error code displayed in the alarm banner on top of the device list. Could you please show me a screen capture of that?

It just reappeared right now, but doesn’t connect to the router The router is perfectly working with all the domotic devices in my home.
The Yeelight app tried to reconnect but after reaching the 99% says “timed out”