google home can't connect to yeelight right now

Still can’t connect to Google home
Singapore server 1558942896

@Xiaomipls87
What happened? could you record a video ?

I can’t control my Yeelights from Google home either. Please fix it it asap.

@ntelas46

Please provide your xiaomi id.

Oh i am sorry false information. It works now. One think that annoys me tho is that when i activate one scene called “super bright” it says “Ok activating 2 scenes”. This happens even when i change the name of the scene in google home to something else. I can confirm there is only one scene called that. Maybe it’s google’s fault but i had to report it.

Thanks for your feedback. If you could provide your xiaomi id, we will check it from our side.

DMed it

“room super bright” ?

I can’t add the Yeelight device onto my Google home. Whenever I try, it asks me to sign in by username and password. Once I’ve done that, it says account is linked but I still cannot see my devices

try change default browser or clear browser cache

What browser? On my mobile? I’m using the app to try connect.

Yeah, change your mobile default browser.

Account login is the app calls the browser.

The scene “room super bright” is somehow made itself. Moreover if i change the name of the normal scene from super bright to something else it changes the name of the “room super bright” too! It clones the name and adds a “room*” in front of it. I found a fix, i renamed the “Room super bright” one to super bright and for now it seems to reply with activating super bright instead of “activating 2 scenes”. There is a glitch that copies the name of a scene and makes another one with the room’s name in yeelight servers. I may be the only one but its not a big deal.

1 个赞

It still doesn’t work for me

Could you record a video ?

PM-ed you

Please send video to my Email. yushuai@yeelight.com

I can’t view this link.

Done…

Did you change mobile default browser ?