google home can't connect to yeelight right now

Next time it happens, don’t reset your bulb. There must be something wrong with the network or server-side. Reseting won’t help in most cases.

The issues is from your server… My network is working well, the router too.

Any chance try with mobile hotspot?

Doesn’t work too

Yes. The same “connection timed out”. Both my Fastweb wifi and Wind mobile work well, full signal

Ok, Timed out me too, it’s so late, I gonna go to bed :sleeping:

Tomorrow I will try again.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We will look into it.

Tnx.

Same

Please set default DNS to 8.8.8.8 on your router and try to add the bulb again. Let us know.

Hello, I have problems with Google home integration. Server Germany , n 1757649416, the bulb works well the yeelight app but when I try to add to Google home integration yeelight app will never be added on linked services. I have already tried to change browser whit no results .
Thanks for the answer

@barbagelata
Please private message to me your Google account password and Xiaomi account password, I’ll link it by my mobile phone for you.

Hello. I have the same problem with connecting of me yeelight account 6280170455 to google home. Tried everything: clearing caches, downgrading of google version etc. Could you please help?

@Jahx90
Hello Mike,

One question, what’s your device type? Bluetooth device?

Nope. I have yeelight desk lamp and one yeelight led smart bulb connected.

@Jahx90
Hi, I got your device logs, unfortunately, that’s all MiHome devices, you cannot control them by Yeelight skill, please use Mihome skill on Google Home app.