1% still too bright

Enjoy your new setup then :slight_smile: To be honest I have 2 yeelight rgb Gen1 bulb and also lifx mini. The lifx mini is better by far according to me. It is more bright with color, more homogeneous when you look at the bulb. I have to admit that the price tag is not the same. Lifx mini costs at least twice the Yeelight. As I use mostly the white color the Yeelight is still a good value for me

Does anyone know a good lawyer who could get to the bottom of this? If the bulbs cant be fixed then we need to know and just asking answers here dont help. Maybe a good lawyer can twist their arms a bit to give some kind of update?

I’m selling mine too for 5€ each and give up this Chinese crap already. Sick of it! Bad product!!

3 个赞

Daily bump

Hi please whitelist my mi account as well.
Mi account 5193850605

Bump, bump!

Thank you! I’d also like to receive it. My MI account 6173128909

Please white list my account
Mi account 6175359302

Still waiting for a true 0-100%…

2 个赞

Bump

Nearly a month has passed already, can you update us on the progress?

1 个赞

Just open source the firmware and we will fix it our shelves!!!

5 个赞

Hi, please put me in white list. ID: 1650336662

incredible

1 个赞

Bump

I also have this Bulb with same firmware, the worst is it can’t even show up in Mi Home app, but it says its installed …

Advice for first-time posters; Do not beg for nothing.

1 个赞

You should make a new thread or use the search function. And keep this thread on topic

Any updates on this ? Ask it has been say open-source the framework we’ll do it ourself !!

3 个赞

My id is 1725361190 server mainland china