1% still too bright

These lights are effectively useless for me without a true 1% that is actually dim.

Can you guys White list me, 6179540312, thanks! Singapore

May I please be added to the white list (ID=6177406846) of request for update. I am on the German Server, using V2 bulbs coloured and white. I am for now only interested in true colour representations of Red, Blue and Orange, emergency and notification colours.
cheers

They not adding anybody on this beta features since long times folks

ut keeps this alive to have the hope for a fix :frowning:

1 个赞

Hope dies last. :bulb:

2 个赞

Ney Stil waiting guys

Bump!

No reply’s and updates at all from the staff…
I cannot understand why not take the time to update us?

2 个赞

Its simple… because they dont care anymore. Actually they never did… just pretended in order to build a customer base.
Do yourself a favor as i did (after i found out about their “regional policy” and after they stopped answering to problems)… stop buying their products and tell others to do so (you will do them a favor).
They either dont answer to anything anymore or if they do they choose the easy way to blame others like Xiaomi for everything so the responsibility goes off their back…

6 个赞

Yeelight is finished for me.

1 个赞

How is this even legal?

Where did u buy yours from? They came from China. No law that applies here applies there…

Just sell them and buy hue. That’s what I have done

Just fill their Facebook page with the true!!

The more pressure you put to the sales team the less sales they will have

1 个赞

So true!

2 个赞

Just buy a Hue Bridge on sale and a few bulbs from different brands, it’s way better. I did just that a month ago and I happy super happy with my purchase. I bought a starter pack and a couple of days two Innr color bulbs, IKEA, GE, OSRAM, SYLVANIA, CREE, etc all that works with Hue, in some cases are way better priced than Yeelight and you have a system that it’s supported by all 3rd party apps and automation systems.

2 个赞

BUMP!

Hi guys, I have the same issue, please add my device to the white list, my ID 172819766 and in the mainland China server.
Thank you

Hi, please add me to the white list. Mi ID 1876214290

They’re not adding anybody to the withelist for long time guys…