Google Home unable to link with Yeelight / Mi Home

@tenyaw
Please update version 50

@yusure
How do I update. When I log into Yeelight, it says my light strip is the latest version. Even when I tried to refresh the device, it still says it is the latest version.

@yusure
Can you let me know how to upgrade to latest firmware for my light strip v1? Previously, I was put on the white list and when I open my Yeelight app, the updated firmware was there for me to upgrade. Thanks.

Hi, please wait QA team check.

Same problem here. Mi ID: 1560192308.
Yeelight v1 with last firmware was working fine in Google Home since October. Today stop working in GH but working fine with Yeelight official app in German server.
I have tried to remove Yeelight service from GH and after trying to log in, I have the same error ‘Couldn’t update the setting. Check your connection’

Same problem here: Mi ID: 1880860276. First Ghome told me that it cannot reach the device. I tried to disconnect e reconnect yeelight from google Home an now i have Couldn’t update the setting. Check your connection’, tried German and USA server.

Same issue. My two gen Yeelight bulbs stoped working with Google Home today. Mi ID: 1615183006
Just updated one of them to the last version but that didn’t work.

Same here using German server
My id: MI ID 1578028401

Same here. German server, 2 Yee bulbs v2, firmware 1.4.2_0035 (latest, can’t update) can’t connect with Google Home mini. Mi I’d - 1881841538
Please help

Same issue here! Tried different servers, none of them work.

Same here (can’t connect to Google Home).
Tried all servers (now I’m on German) and update to latest firmware (1.4.2_0070) my bulb, but nothing worked.
My ID: 1599329038

Same here…

It is working fine again :slight_smile:

Actually It’s not, not in my case anyway. 3 light bulbs, always worked fine since yesterday. Now I have two rgb bulbs discovered by google with non functional voice commands, one white bulb that cannot be seen by google. All working perfectly in Yeelight app. ID 1780144671

Same here not able to link the yeelight with Google assistant

@skumar4052
Hello,

May I have your Xiaomi ID, please ?

1 个赞

Same problem. Google Home app says account already linked but no items displayed.
MI ID: 1809456360

@Dreamering
Hello,

I just request sync API for you, please open GooglHome app and see it again.

It works, thanks!

I have same problem, cannot link account and it stucks at set up screen to choose device types.
MI ID: 1916577967