Feature request - 650 Moon scenes - mainlight+ambilight together

Feature request - Yeelight 650 Moon scenes:

mainlight+ambilight together in scenes.

Now it’s impossible to save scene state for example mainlight 100% + ambilight white 100%.

I have two 650 lights in one room and I cannot make this scene for both lights.

3 个赞

yes, we are working on this!

5 个赞

Still working? :slight_smile: It’s more than 2 months and nothing… :frowning:

1 个赞

Hello, I have the same request :frowning: I have two Ceiling lights 650, and multiple Yeelight bulbs and strips and its really pitty that just because i can’t set up scenes on the ceiling lights (also when the default mode is the moon mode, the ambient light never switches on automatically and everything has to be done over the remote or the app :confused: i am really excited about just saying to my Google home “set up so and so scene” and all my lights just change the color and the brightness as requested :frowning: in the case of all the other lights everything works perfectly, and in the case of the most expensive and impressive of all of them it does not :(.

2 个赞

Still nothing? :frowning:

2 个赞

+1

1 个赞

+1

No, as it seems. It’s been nearly 5 months since we asked for this (from my point of view) very basic and needed function and I feel really sorry, that no one is even replying here anymore :frowning: I was expecting a little better support for one of the most expensive yeelight products…

1 个赞

I feel the same way. I think it’s important that we keep this topic alive so they maybe reconsider it.

Hey guys, this is a big change for this feature, we have accomplished and improved code logic to support it and there’s are lots of cooperation work with UI design and backend. FYI.

3 个赞

OK, and ETA?

2 个赞

Speaking for all of us, we’re really excited about that!! Do you know an approximate date of release? :blush:

1 个赞

Please let me know if I can do any testing on the feature. Kind regards

+1

1 个赞

Me too, please :slight_smile:

1 个赞

We have half of February and nothing? :frowning:

1 个赞

I really love the Yeelight products and I own a lot of them. The only big dissapointment I have is the lack of communication by the Yeelight staff. Each update we ask for will never be given, each time frame we ask about will never be given. Please staff members, give your customers updates!

1 个赞

Hello Yeelight,

Received my Ceiling lamp yesterday, it looks great, but it’s dissapointing that main feature of this lamp (ambilight) is not supported in scenes.

Can you provide some ETA ? thank you :slight_smile:

2 个赞

+1

I think it’s pretty stupid that a part of this light can’t be controlled by scenes. It just always stays the same default colour and brightness. Dumb.

2 个赞

What’s even worse is that they made their customers a beta-testers. Because this is how i feel after spending 300$ on two lights which don’t work properly and none of my prayers were answered. And this goes on for over 6 months in my case. Customer service ends with purchase :smiley:

2 个赞