Feature request - 650 Moon scenes - mainlight+ambilight together

:heavy_plus_sign:

It’s more than 6 months and still nothing?!

1 个赞

Yes this is crazy that we get ignored, this lamp is so expensive and the software not finished

Yes… I don’t know even who to write who could help us. First months i was patient, because i understand it can take some time but this seems that noone actually did anything to solve this. If you guys would have any suggestion who can we write, let me know…

1 个赞

I think that the person who can help us already seen this post a couple times but it’s definitely not on his prioritie list. It’s a shame because this lamp has so much potential.

1 个赞

Not only potential, it’s also quite expensive…

1 个赞

Yes indeed.

Even if that’s the case, they should inform us.

1 个赞

The stuff completely ignores this thread… We should maybe create a new one. I’m terribly disappointed by this all.

1 个赞

If you make a new post about I will definitely be commenting and like the post. I also think if we let the posts about this lamp dry out then we will never hear about it again.

1 个赞

I think our next step could be writing an emails to these addresses: https://www.yeelight.com/en_US/contact. Especially “Office” and “Customer service”. I don’t know if you’ve seen it, but there is another Thread “1% too bright” there are dozens of people and they’re being as ignored as us, god also already quite angry. But i think it moves nowhere till someone higher in the company knows. So i will definitely write an email now, because I’m sick of waiting and being ignored here.

1 个赞

That’s a good idea, I would appreciate if you can keep me updated about this.

Did you get any reply?

Up

Dear Dinfyichen, do you have an update please ?
I have the impression that Xiaomi does not want to invest further in yeelight as the development is very quiet already for some time.
I also see big price discounts for yeelight products.

It’s a pitty, these light have so much more potential than boring Bluetooth mesh lights.

Please respond

Will have a try, maybe release in next release with recommend scenes support the feature.

Sorry for the information, firmware doesn’t support this feature yet.

1 个赞

Please do it. So many people are waiting for this feature, this is an most for this lamp.

Can you give us a time frame please?

+1

+1