JeeLight - ultimate Yeelight experience

Is your page down?

Yes i will change something, brb

Page is online again, AND JeeLight is now completely free without any restrictions.

Wow, it’s great! Are you interested to add Jeelight in “Integration” of Yeelight application? So more people could use it. You can have a review from “https://thirdparty.yeelight.com/topics”.

Thanks.

sure that would be nice

So I downloaded the latest version and it’s awesome.

I have a few notes:

• Allow to reorder lights via drag’n’drop
  • Add a export/import function
  • Clear IP and name input field after adding new light
  • Allow to edit IP of light (if router changes it)
  • Start ID with 1 (I know arrays start at 0, but it would be better understandable for the normal user)
  • Options to check for updates on start is not clickable

I have 6 lights in the program, some of them do not respond at all and sometimes all of them do not respond…
Can I provide you with any details here?

Nice to hear that. I think it’s better to use one place for all bugs and feature requests. So I setup a forum on my page. I think this is better than read different forums everyday :slight_smile: https://blueforcer.de/community/

Looks great. But only works on (in my case) on my windows notebook. And run and watch a movie through the notebook on the tv? It can not funtion with the mi box/andriod tv or cable? (Sorry i’ve read it somewhere not carefully)

Just tested it, looks promising!

The link is “https://thirdparty.yeelight.com/”.

Version 2.2 is online

• some backend improvements
  • Sceneplayer, you can now save your created scenes (containing your own or community effects) and play them as you like.

Looks great. But only works on (in my case) on my windows notebook. And run and watch a movie through the notebook on the tv? It can not funtion with the mi box/andriod tv or cable? (Sorry i’ve read it somewhere not carefully)

Yeah for now its only running on PC Architectures. But I have plans to do this also for android devices (like mi Box, FireTV etc.). However, this is only possible with the support of the community, because I don’t own an Android Mediaplayer and some libraries needed for development cost money. I hope that one day I can start with the development:)

Hey there!

I have been using yeelight toolbox and I just found out about your app.
Seems that you have a done a GREAT job. I will test asap.

What are the minimum hardware requirements for the Windows version?
Would it run okay on a Z8300 processor with 2 gigs of DDR3 RAM?

Thanks in advance

Phew, I can’t say that because I didn’t get that much feedback yet. But a Z8300 is already very weak for tasks such Ambilight. but it could work if you decrease the capture Speed. Just try it out with non threading mode

oh, and if I click on the slider and keep it without moving, the light bulbs will wink a little.

Why someone should do this :slight_smile: ? This issue will solved with the next YeelIght firmware update. And pls use the forum for further issues.

Version 2.21 is online

• fixed a bug in the Effectupload
  • new Updatefunction
  • liitle Improvements
  • preparing for an open API and Remote control

also a short look into the future of JeeLight:

Hi, everything works well for the latest version but Ambilight.
It will just turn on the light in white and do nothing.
Is there anything wrong?

Mhh works fine here, maybe your saturation boost is at -100%?
please tell me all you ambilight settings in order to be able to recreate it

Just working on JeeLight for Android based mediaplayers
https://youtu.be/T9GXgdqq9lg

It’s running on 1gen Amazon FireTV, but I think it’s too slow for such tasks

Thanks for responding to my question.
Now, I can’t get the bulb connected to the application.
The light discovery is fine, but the status is keep showing “Connecting”.
I tried restart my computer and reset the bulb lan control but still them same.
Any idea?