【Google Home】Mainland China Server Support - Released

I have three lamps in different rooms, tried to rename them in different ways, but the only commands that worked:
turn on lights and turn off lights, they switch off/on all three lamps.
Comands like “turn off led livingroom” did not work.
By the way the response on the command that worked was “Sorry, I didn’t get any response.”
And as it was mentioned in the posts above, assistant now works in russian language, it would be great if you add support russia commands

@tenyaw
Hi tenyaw,

fixed, please try set white or warm white.

@yusure thank you very much. I tried and it’s working now! Much appreciate your help!

1 个赞

No, mine is 1617414455.

OK, recorded.

Hi, can you please add me? My ID is 1845824967.

Thank You.

Done, please try it later.

Hi I cannot see all my devices in Google home I am using China server. The latest yeelight bulb is not showing even after syncing and readding the account .pls help
Mi id is 436033640

hi I have strip v2 with server in China, when I launch turn on fail command, can you add me to whitelist My ID is 1554256689

thanks

Hi I cannot see all my devices in Google home I am using mainland China server. The latest yeelight bulb is not showing even after syncing and readding the account .pls help
Mi id is 436033640
The issue is there from both Mi home app and yeelight app . Both doesn’t
show new yeelight bulb in Google home tried everything.
Pls help

I got the same issue and it was happening for a very long time since Google Home integration. It’s quite annoying.

Ps: it’s the activating scenes and giving error immadiately

Hi, can you please add me to this whitelist my id : 1796157033
Thank You.

@durmush
Done

@yusure my ID is in whitelist? 1554256689

Don’t bother, we are going to open mainland china server to everyone. Hold on.

And it means that now Google Home can fully control devices on China Server?

Yes, exactly. All you need is re-sync your devices.

Wow, it’s definitely a great news, notify me when it’s done. Mi Home app has more functions when connected to China Server.

It’s already done. Try it and let us know.

Is there a fast way to switch from Singapore server to China Mainland?