Can't Link Yeelight Actions to Google Home

@AboutBlank
Hi there, which one are you use on GoogleHome app ? Mi home action or Yeelight action ?

@Isthii
Hi,

I suggest you re-link Xiaomi account by Mi ID instead of email, first you should clear default browser’s cache then re-login Xiaomi account on GoogleHome app.

Thanks,
Scott

@Johanzisip

Hi,

First clean default browser’s cache then re-link Yeelight action by Xiaomi ID, have a try.

hi admin,
i use the mi home app.

thanks !

@AboutBlank

I’m sorry, Mi home does not belong to us, could you try to use Yeelight on GoogleHome app ?

My yeelight bedside lamp cannot connect to Google assistant though i changed the region to Singapore. My Mi id is 1593647723

@hanhan99
Hello,

Bluetooth version ?

Hi. I have been trying to add my yeelight to google home app. It’s wifi version. Yeelight app is set to USA server. Attaching the video

https://vimeo.com/351667561

My mi account id is wasi006@gmail.com

Same problem using the US server, 2 color bulbs. My ID: 6241631337. Please do something I tried like 1 hundred times to associate my bulbs to my Google Assistant. It says first that it’s ok, then 20 sec. after, “An error occured”. Thanks.

@plugaro
Hello,

What’s your device type ? Please give me a screenshot.

Hello, I’ve got problem from Tuesday my google home goes crazy… every person kicks out from our “home” then unlink all my devices and my bulb from Yeelight app, now when I’m trying link it it says successfully linked and they sorry something went wrong I was trying to delete bulb and change server then add it still doesn’t work now I’m lost in Singapore server with my bulb and my ID is 6266232565 please help bcs I don’t know what to do

Gotcha. U link the bulb with MiJia app, plus yeelight app. Install both app. Log in both. Then, Google home can link it successfully yay.

@HeroLuky
Hey guy,

I just found your bulb is MiHome devices, Yeelight skill cannot support this device, please use MiHome skill on GoogleHome, Sorry about that.

Hi Yusure,

I have unlinked yeelight account and try to link it again but this time my bedside lamp does not show in google home app. my ID is 1591263068

Thanks.

Hello there,
I have a similar problem.
Everything was OK until last week.
The Yeelight account was no longer connected to the HomeApp.
When reconnecting, the BedsideLamp (wifi) were missing.
Unlike Mi Home App, there is no LED Ceeling Light.

I have reset all lamps and i’m now still connected with Singapore (previously China without problems) with my devices, that are not working in GoogleHome or Assistant (there are some more non-Galaxy-Ceelings and Bulbs that work)

Please help! Thanks a lot!

@coconutz @ReNDoM

Hi you guys, I’m feeling terrible to learn this issues, but we cannot do anythings, Yeelight skill cannot support any MiHome devices from last week, please use MiHome skill if it’s Xiaomi device, Thanks.

@yusure

Not to misunderstand this:
That means I connect all lamps with Mi Home, right?
They automatically appear in the Yeelight app!
So if I connect GoogleHome with the MiHome, I also need a connection with Yeelight, because only there my Galaxy appears. BedsideLamps (wifi)
Then I have each double (except the Galaxy).

No! That’s a little bit wrong: They appear everywhere correctly, but they pair with different Lamps to Google this way.

Thanks for answer.

O wauu thanks I’m about to go fix it :heart::heart:

Strange, because all things works with that Yeelight app and now it doesn’t

1 个赞