Can't Link Yeelight Actions to Google Home

@justhome
Hi,

Please clear mobile phone’s default browser cache and re-link Xiaomi account on GoogleHome App, use Xiaomi ID ( 446845563 ) instead of email to login.

Hey Im having the same problem, this is my 2nd Yeelight color, 1st gen… after i add device to google home and finish signing in to my account. Then it says “account successfully linked” then returns to google home menu with no Yeelight my MI ID: 6157565937

Hi yusure!
I am trying to connect to Google Home it says that it s linking my account but nothing happens. Still 0 devices.
My server is the Germany one:
MI ID:6177844093

I Solved it: My application MI was not the same as the home MI login.
Now it works.

2 个赞

你好,我的yeelight床头灯没有办法链接google home,你们可以帮我后台处理一下吗,谢谢. 我的id是1682893648

Cant seem to get my Yeelight Ambience Light to get to link yo my Google Home. It says it linked my Yeelight account, but the device does not appear in the Google Home device list.

Help!

MI ID is 6181775236

@happyma
你好,请问下您的床头灯,是不是蓝牙的? 一代蓝牙版本支持不了。

@Barre05
Hello,

What’s your device type ? could you paste a picture ?

Hi,
Hi have the same problem: I can see the lamp connected on my Yeelight app but when I connect the Yeelight account on my Google Home app, no devices are found.

MI ID: 1911361543

Thanks
Francesco

@francesco76
Hi Francesco,

Is your lamp Bluetooth version ?

Hi,

yes, it is.

Thanks
Francesco

Sorry, Bluetooth device is not supported.

hi my name is edwrd
all three of my yee LED colour changing lights won’t connect to my google home mini, the app google home says that the Yee light app is connected to the service but when i go to check for near by devices it says that it can’t find any my lights, would love a solution to this problem (second addition) my ID is 6198758121
thank you

@edward67990
Hi Edwrd,

I didn’t find your control log, are you sure used this ID ( 6198758121 )?
You can try clear default browser’s cache then re-link Xiaomi account by Xiaomi ID instead of email.

Thanks,
Scott

Hi there,

I am also having trouble connecting my yeelight to Google home
Server: Singapore
ID: 1555267682

Thank you.
Praga

@spraga

Hi Praga,

Are you sure used this ID ? I guess you used another ID, I suggest you re-link Xiaomi account by Mi ID instead of email, first you should clear default browser’s cache then re-login Xiaomi account on GoogleHome app, if you have any problems, please let me know, I’d be glad to answer them.

Thanks,
Scott

Thanks Scott. Logging in with Mi Id seemed to fix the issue

Hi admin,

My account is is 6162041872 and I am facing the same problem as many others here,

My mi home app logged in once with google home and it works fine. However, after i disconnected it once, i cannot re-connect it again. At the google home “login mi home page”, i entered the username and password and pressed “OK” , the screen jumped back to the previous screen but the mi account is not added.

Could you please help?

Thank u v much !

I’m unable to link my light to google home too. It’s just consistently trying to log in and keeps repeating.

6221137705 is my id.
Thanks

Hi admin,

I unlinked my mi home acct to google once and right after that, i tried to relink it again but it wouldnt link anymore. What happenrs is thay ill try to add mi home or yeelight and then it will try to sign in and link but just just goes back to this page

Hope you can help as planning to buy more yeelights. :frowning:

My id is 6178618242

Ty