Can't Link Yeelight Actions to Google Home

Edit: somehow this is working now - was anything changed on my account?!?

Hi, please find images attached.

Are these what you need?

Thanks,
Ian

Okay, something seems good.

I can’t add my lamp to Google Home too.
Mi ID 1814908377

Can you please do your magic?

@oleksey
Hi,

What error message displayed ?

Well, I don’t get any error. The lamp just doesn’t appear in Google Home.
I have this lamp (as the other two lamps) in two apps: Mi Home and Yeelight app.
When linking Google Home with Mi Home, then lamp does not appear, but when linking Google Home with Yeelight app - it does appear. The problem here is if I link it with Yeelight app - it duplicates all other lamps in Google Home (shows both Mi Home and Yeelight app bindings) and only one lamp that I am having problem with…
I hope I explained it understandable… :slight_smile:

Is there anything you can do here?

Maybe Mi Home doesn’t support all device type, please use Yeelight action on GoogleHome App.

Hi, after i linked my google home to Yeelight account, home up bring me back tu set up option and didnt show me any lights for set up. I am connected to Singapure server with my Yeelight app. My ID is 1583592587. Could you please help with this?

Hi,

I didn’t find this ID’s log. could you record a video ?

Hi,

Same problem here.

I am from Spain and connected to german server.

Can’t link to google home. It says it’s ok but no lamps are showed.

@Alexaxm
Hi Alex,

Regarding your description, I guess you used different account, I suggest you clear mobile default browser’s cache, then re-link Xiaomi account on GoogleHome App, by Xiaomi ID( 1659655887 ) login instead of email, please have a try. If you have any trouble, please let me know.

Thanks,
Scott Yu

1 个赞

Hey, I did it and it works!!!

Thank you so much!

My pleasure.

Hi,

I am on the Singapore server. I cannot connect to Google Home. My ID is 1712821895

@Yikes81
Hi,

Which device type do you use ? By the way, the Bluetooth device can’t supported GoogleHome.

I am using XMCTD01YL

@Yikes81
Could you give me some screenshot?

@Yikes81
I’m sorry to see that, this is Bluetooth version.

That makes me sad.

Thank you for checking

Hi, my ID is 446845563, i couldn’t connect the 2 study lamps and a ceiling light to Google Home, please help.