Can't Link Yeelight Actions to Google Home

@yusure
Hi again,

I shared my bulb with you. And this is the firmware version:

@cbalunak
Hi guy,

Please use “1859671366” to login on GoogleHome app, unlink old account, because you have two xiaomi accounts.

Thanks,
Scott.yu

Thanks a lot @yusure

I also can’t connect yeelight account to Google home.
My ID is 1586514606
Thanks a lot

I have the same problem. google assitant is telling that correct link account but there is no device on list (on yeelight list I have [correctly] two devices. bulb 2 color and yellight ceil led lamp.
please help me - my ID 1627090288

I wrote the problem in another post
I know everything now: ( open minded home change to Singapore server one only this products of lights of yeelight work with Google assistant.
I have yeelight bulb 2 color. This product isn’t in Singapore and doesn’t work with Google assistant. I hope yeelight give this function because on box of bulb is information that it is work.
I have also celling yeelight - it is as a product in Singapore in mi home yeelight products and it works .)

I didn’t find your any logs, are you sure use this ID?

@Meyko85
PM

Sorry, don’t know why, I have 2 account.
Now I relogin with the old one but is still not working the link with Google Home
ID:1618528397
Can you fix it?
Thnaks a lot

Hello,

I just saw your control logs, it works ?

17532999 have the same issue not able to add device to google home
please check for me

@bobbycylee
Hi,
I found your 2 bulbs, it works?

Hi, I’ve tried to see my Yeelight bedlamp on Google Home for a year. Can you please help? And can users register themselves, or does everyone have to ask here?

I am having the same issues all of a sudden connecting to Google Home and IFTTT.
My id is: 1695350103

Please help as this is very annoying now!

Hello, I had my lights connected to google home and even IFTTT but all of a sudden it stopped working so i disconnected it from both google home and IFTTT and now i cant reconnect.

ID: 1881591127

Hello, cannot control yeelights anymore via Google home.
I’ve now unlinked yeelights from my Google and cannot add the. Back.

German server
My ID: 1666273752

Please enable

Post fix: I’ve linked now my Mi Home (xiaomi) to Google home and my yeelight lights turned up and I can control them with voice. :grinning:

I’m having the same issue. I can’t control yeelights via Google Home.

ID: 1868676256

Hello, cannot control yeelights anymore via Google home.
I’ve now unlinked yeelights from my Google and cannot add them back.

Us Server
MY ID: 1891117939

Hi admin,

I can’t Connect Yeelight to Google Home Assistant. Singapor server. My ID : 1692792561

Thanks

Something was done somewhere, one light turned on by itself.
Now yeelight works back again via voice commands on my Google home mini.

Thanks yeelight.

Same problem here.
Couldn’t work since last night.
This morning, unlinked yeelight actions in Google Home and now can’t add it back.
Tried adding the MiHome actions but also can’t be added.

Mi account: 1558942896 (Singapore server)