Can't Link Yeelight Actions to Google Home

Please share your bulb to me, my xiaomi ID 1287380635

@yusure
Hi again,

I shared my bulb with you. And this is the firmware version:

@cbalunak
Hi guy,

Please use “1859671366” to login on GoogleHome app, unlink old account, because you have two xiaomi accounts.

Thanks,
Scott.yu

Thanks a lot @yusure

I also can’t connect yeelight account to Google home.
My ID is 1586514606
Thanks a lot

I have the same problem. google assitant is telling that correct link account but there is no device on list (on yeelight list I have [correctly] two devices. bulb 2 color and yellight ceil led lamp.
please help me - my ID 1627090288

I wrote the problem in another post
I know everything now: ( open minded home change to Singapore server one only this products of lights of yeelight work with Google assistant.
I have yeelight bulb 2 color. This product isn’t in Singapore and doesn’t work with Google assistant. I hope yeelight give this function because on box of bulb is information that it is work.
I have also celling yeelight - it is as a product in Singapore in mi home yeelight products and it works .)

I didn’t find your any logs, are you sure use this ID?

@Meyko85
PM

Sorry, don’t know why, I have 2 account.
Now I relogin with the old one but is still not working the link with Google Home
ID:1618528397
Can you fix it?
Thnaks a lot

Hello,

I just saw your control logs, it works ?

17532999 have the same issue not able to add device to google home
please check for me

@bobbycylee
Hi,
I found your 2 bulbs, it works?

Hi, I’ve tried to see my Yeelight bedlamp on Google Home for a year. Can you please help? And can users register themselves, or does everyone have to ask here?

I am having the same issues all of a sudden connecting to Google Home and IFTTT.
My id is: 1695350103

Please help as this is very annoying now!