Problems with Crystal Pendant Light and firmware 2.0.6_0042

If this is true, the meteorite was my last yeelight/xiaomi product.
I will spread the experience in the communities so that others are warned.
Goodbye!

An addition thought: could yeelight at least reenable the moon mode for API control?

No way!!! I NEED MOONLIGHT MODE!!! IM GETTING REALLY ANGRY SLOWLY.
THAT WAS REALLY THE ONLY MODE I BOUGHT THIS LAMP.

MYBE THERE IS A HAVK OR CUSTOME FIRMWARE? CAN SOMEONE HAFK THIS LAMP??

Hi,

as this is only indirect light it does not have the same effect.
Could you please just reduce minimum brightness of the main light, that should solve it, even if Moon Mode does not come back.

Thanks!

So any updates?

I don’t understand “it don’t work well in moonlight mode”. Moonlight is a great feature. Would really appreciate it if you could bring it back. My light is still on the way, bought it because of moonlight. I guess once I have receive, I shall not upgrade firmware.

@HuangXiangyi can we have just a downgrade of the firmware?

I’m using moon mode 80-90% of the on time. Or better: I was using…

Hi
Currently we can’t do that. Once you update to the newest version, can not get the old one back.
Truly sorry about that.

Hi there,

Having heard lots of feedback from you guys. Thanks for the attention to our products and truly sorry about the inconvenience.

Original idea of the crystal pendant light is to give you a cosy and smart pendant light especially for the dining room. It’s never claimed to contain the moonlight function on any website, social media or marketing materials.

The disappearance of moonlight has been through a lot of consideration – the special light emitting mode of this pendant light, the glowing effect during extremely low brightness and the original intention we wanna offer to you via this light.

Getting all your negative feedback makes us suffer and it’s being a hard time. Truly sorry if the sudden disappearance of the moonlight inconvenience you. But still, we’ll keep trying to improve and provide better and smarter products to you.

thanks for your explanation. It seems the removal of the feature disappoint many users over here. Would sincerely strongly suggest that moonlight to make a come back soon. Understand your concerns, but there are many here really hope for this feature. Would hope you guys consider this and make it happen. thanks

Thanks for posting the information.

Please listen to your users and bring back moonlight mode!

@HuangXiangyi Thank you for the answer and the explanation. I think the return of the mode or the extension of the brightness range downwards would be much appreciated.

I can only agree with the others.
Please give us a way to reduce the light intensity of the main lamp!

When I received the pendant light I saved a scene with moonlight mode. And I still can activate it via MiHome but can’t change brightness from the moonlight mode. But it still better than the lowes brightness that I can set via normal mode. I’ll wait for new solutions to night/movie mode. And, as you said before, to enable it using scenes than control ambilight at the same time.
Just one more thing, I bought the remote controller and I will receive it in a few days. What’s now the function of the"M" button?
Thank you!!

@eXPerience it is a selction of random (?) combinations of ambient light color and color temperature

thanks!!

I really hope to have this moonlight setinng back, really stopped using this lamp for movies :frowning: now using my old ikea lamp again…

That´s it, yeelight?

Could there be a possibility to whitelist us to the firmware with moon mode?

I’m really misssing it…

So i hope i was able to convince as many users as possible on mydealz.de not to buy the meteorite. I posted warnings to every “deal” with this product.

Get your things done, yeelight!