Problems with Crystal Pendant Light and firmware 2.0.6_0042

Dear Team of yeelight,
as others mentioned before, the removal of the moon mode for the main light is really, really sad. It was my most used mode when watching tv: main light moonlight, ambient light orange. The lowest setting now is way to bright!

So please:

• bring back moon light mode or add a way to lower the main light to previous moon light
  • or let me downgrade to the previous firmware. My mi id: 1649278280 (china mainland server).

Many thanks!

Hello Yan, can you give us some feedback regarding Moon Light Mode?

Hi. Coul you please check the “customization” settings for meteorite pendant?
In my app, it is not possibile to save any ambilight setting; only principal light can be customized.
Thanks

Any news regarding the comeback of moonlight mode or possibility to downgrade really would be appreciated!

I ordered on Amazon another one with 1.2.7 or something old firmware and was not able to use Moonlight Mode also, so they changed somethink else more.

Yeelight Team: please help us!!
I can not use this lamp for movies anymore :frowning:

I updated the Yeelight App and now I haven’t Night or Cinema scenes. :frowning:

1 个赞

The same here

Now I do not even see scenes in my app

I reinstalled the app many timesnow
Can you set my account fo beta version? I’d 1601985105
I need moon light mode!!!

Same here. What’s the problem?

I´m quite annoyed now regarding the missing moonlight mode.

• Cutting out features
  • no downgrade
  • no real explanations

Yeelight, whats wrong with you?

I just want to point out that I am active in the “mydealz.de” Community. We discuss your products a lot, mostly positive. But at the moment I really can´t recommend buying the meteorite to anyone. Maybe you cut more features in the future, e.g. ambilight only red color or so…?

I´m really disappointed.

1 个赞

Can you put some more pressure?? I really can’t use the lamp anymore for movies, and have to switch on my old ikea lamp…

Where can we put some more pressure on xiomi? Facebook, Instagram?? Product manager?

I’m intending to get this Pendant light for my kitchen. Does it work on Singapore server?
Also, would appreciate if you guys can get the moonlight mode back on pendant light, I wanted to buy this because of the moonlight mode.

I’m holding back my purchase for now. The moonlight mode is good for nightlight in the kitchen and dining table.

Thank you

I really can´t recommend buying right now. The meteorite doesn´t really work well at the moment and as there is no positive feedback from yeelight in this topic, i don´t know if they will fix it.

Yesterday, i upgraded my yeelight app (android) from 3.2.15 to 3.2.20 and to my surprise, the meteorite did not work at all! I removed it from the app and tried to add it again in the app but support for the meteorite seems to be missing completely in this version of the app? I can´t believe!

So thanks to apkmirror i was able to get back to 3.2.15. and add the lamp again. Now it kind of works again (without moonlight mode of course and with connection issues).

–> Yeelight, normally i appreciate your products, but this is real crap.

Is there contact for support? They need to rise this issue to product management, and give us an official statement

I work also with Chinese colleagues and what I learned from this culture, if they don’t know something they do not answer

We need Moonlight Mode back!!! Please!!

Well thats the price you pay with these chinese companies, i think.
Cheap products with inadequate support and information policy.

I think i will buy philips products in the future. They are more expensive for sure, but the HUE System still works after years and support works.

Anyone wants to buy a cheap meteorite without moonlight mode from me?

Hi Xiaomi / Yeelight Team,

What is wrong with you?
Please bring back the moonlight mode immediately.
I can only use the Meteorite Lamp with the Chinese Mainland Server. On the German Server I can’t control my lamp anymore. This is a real mess.
Why you destroy such a good product?

I can’t recommend any Xiaomi / Yeelight product right anymore…

Help us.

Hello yeelight Community,

I wrote with Yeelight support and asked if they were working on this problem.
I feel so free to share the support response with you.
“In fact, as I mentioned, we remove this feature because it cannot work perfectly in moolight mode.
After a series of considerations, we hope provide the best lighting experience to our users, we decide to remove this feature.
Sorry for the inconvenience, and hope you can understand us.”

Thus, the moonlight mode will not return.

It’s not good to hear this, especially as I never had any problems with it myself.
I hope for yeelight that this was an isolated case and that features will not be shortened again.
At the same time I have to mention that the lamp is a great product in terms of price. I still like the yeelight Products and i think we must live with this problem.

I would also find it wrong to refuse the Yeelight or Xiaomi products because of this.

I love these companies and I love these products and will continue to use and buy them in the future.
I hope that Yeelight is aware that with such behaviour they can quickly break it.
Please stay as cheap and reliable as before.
I am looking forward to further new innovative products from you.

Maybe you could come up with a new cool feature for this product to accommodate us.

I really hope there is a possibility to be downgraded! I need the moon mode back and in addition the behavior regarding power on/off in combination with the ambient light was much better begore update!

It would also be great to have the change log in the app for firmware updates, everybody should be able to decide on own if the update is needed…

Please let us downgrade the firmware!