Yeelight LED Bulb No "Fade In and Out" effect after update to 1.4.2_0075

fix firmware is what time?

Hi,

I upgraded my 6 bulbs and I’ve same problem.

Can you downgrade all of my bulbs please ?
Thanks.

Account ID : 1584339867
Server : Singapore

Hello dingyichen, any news for Homekit support ?
Thanks

Hi dingyichen, can you downgrade mine too?

Same problem as everyone else…
Please downgrade my 2 bulbs, ID 1711303757

Did they downgrade your bulbs ? Because they did not for me. Is it normal ?

Please have a wait, there’s will be an update to fix the issue and also with Homekit support.

Thanks for the answer.
Do you a estimation date for the update ?

I can see firmware 1.4.2_0076
Doesn’t it has all the fixes? How about the fade in and out?

Thanks.

Firmware 1.4.2_0076 is released. Can you update and see whether it solves the translation as well as fade in and out when the light it turn on or off?

Hi, firmware 1.4.2_0076 just released. Maybe it contains the fix and also the HomeKit,

Latest firmware 1.4.2_0076 fixed the flickering problem when my bulbs are flowing. Thanks!

Good. Does it mean that the light has fade in fade out again when turn on and off?

There seems to be no fade in (or maybe they fade too quickly to make a difference) when my previous state is flowing. Other than that, fade in and out is noticeable when turning them on and off in most cases.

color1 bulb won’t get homekit, only color2/3 gets support.

1 个赞

Still no update received. Bulbs are unusable.

Update has not reached Singaporean/Malaysian server.
To anyone who has updated: is the fade in and out effect fixed and is the colour also fixed?

Will you also be able to help me please. After the latest update on my Mi desk lamp the breathing is not smooth anymore. After the update the function is called Focus Mode, not Pomodoro anymore.
The software update version is: 1.3.9_0062

Account ID: 1630261635

Many thanks

Can you help me to downgrade my firmware too please. My mi desk lamp since the newest upgrade is not doing a proper breathing with the Focus mode once called Pomodoro. I would appreciate this…

Account ID: 1630261635

Many thanks

Hi, since 1.4.2_0024 rgb bulbs do not fade in / out and the colors are washed out versions of previous firmware. Some Ambient modes do not work anymore. Care to help me downgrade 3 bulbs to previous fw? Thanks.
ID: 6229466616