Yeelight LED Bulb No "Fade In and Out" effect after update to 1.4.2_0075

The issue will be fixed in next firmware release and also with Homekit support, and it will be release very soon.

Hi. I have same problem. I can’t get 1.4.2_0076. Endless loading and fail. I can’t use it a few days!
Id. 4157038623

Hi. I have same problem. I can’t get 1.4.2_0076. Endless loading and fail. I can’t use it a few days!
Id. 4157038623

Same problem, it can’t install upgrade
Can anyone help?

Have you tried it again?

Yes, I did it. Reset bulb, choose China server.

Hello DINGYICHEN
Can u help me with this ?

I have this exact same problem after I update the firmware an hour ago of today. on my yeelight App.
Current firmware: 2.0.6_0051
But before I updated the firmware it was all ok.
Account ID: 62-15-65-31-63
German SERVER

Please DOWNGRADE to the previous FIRMWARE VERSION PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Will you also be able to help me please. After the latest update on my Mi desk lamp the breathing is not smooth anymore. After the update, switching between lighting mode is stuttering, not as smooth as before.
The current software update version is: 1.3.9_0062
I have changed to China server, the issue remained.
ID: 6154734336
Thanks a lot.

I have the same issue. The colors are washout in my 1S bulb after upgrading to version 2.0.24.
Now the bulb is not appearing in yeelight app itself even after multiple reset. But it works with homekit.

How can i downgrade to the previous version?

Hello plz downgrade my yeelight v2 it start flicking blinking in green color shade and all other colors are ok . My I’d is 1868199301 plz downgrade all my devices thank you.

Same issue! Any news when the new version will be released? This is super annoying