Yeelight LED Bulb No "Fade In and Out" effect after update to 1.4.2_0075

Please downgrade me so I can see if the problem persist, cause I will have to return them tomorrow.
Thanks!!

1 个赞

Hi, I have the same problem. If you could help me downgrade…
Server is Singapore, the firmware is 1.4.2_0075, account 1748023350.

Why you created this problem?

2 个赞

Can you do it for me too?
ID 572721865
Server Singapore

Seriously, this is unacceptable.
We are not asking you to develop new features, we just want the old functioning firmware back so our lights can look like they used to, before you released a firmware that was clearly not tested before being sent to so many people now having serious problems with their lights.
Is a downgrade too much to ask? Really?
I have 4 of your lights and my house and since “upgrading” to your new firmware they all just look like crap. Your response time to this is a joke.

6 个赞

Hi @dingyichen,
I am late on this thread, but I also have two gen 1 color bulbs and I have the problem with the washed out colors.
Could you please white list my account for firmware update?
MI ID 1590340329

Hi, I have the same problem. Could you please me downgrade?
Germany, 1.4.2_0024, account 1590204063. Thanks

Can I please get the downgrade option as well?
Singapore, ID: 1544639570

downgrade what time?

Hi, Why can’t you downgrade the firmware for everyone without providing an account id?

Guys, guys… c’mon… are you for real? Have you EVER seen a company DOWNGRADE ANYTHING? Google, Apple, Microsoft? Nobody ever downgrades anything. EVER. So let’s get real. They’ll probably make a new version with a fix.

MI should act fast it becomes a global issue affecting many users in few countries. Downgrade is not feasible solution at all.

While I observed this problem started one month ago, I received a firmware upgrade notification three day ago. BAND ! My bulb goes wierd now. They should stop pushing the firmware out immediately from their software distribution servers.

To fix this problem, I would think they should issue an old firmware and pretend a new one to flush the problem. In any case if the firmware already cause permanent damage to the bulb’s hardware; likes Apple Inc. recall the faulty Yeelight LED bulb and replace a new one !!

麻煩開發組盡快評沽問題及修補 謝謝
麻烦开发组尽快评沽问题及修补 谢谢
:hugs::100:

1 个赞

Please can you downgrade the firmware of all myl amps, to the firmware I had before? Same problem for me!

Account ID: 1785521491

China server.

Thank you so much.

Hi @dingyichen
My account 4161820407
Help me too, please
I share my lamp and choose China server

Hi @dingyichen, i shared two of my led bulb. i have the same problem. please downgrade the firmware. thanks :blush:

My mi account id : 1607532990

Hi, I have the same problem. If you could help me downgrade…
current firmware 1.4.2_0024
Server is Singapore, 1654855548

Any news?
Thank you

Any news? Its possible to make downgrade?

1 个赞

Why can’t you downgrade the firmware for everyone? Can’t you release an old version of the software as an upgrade and this way make a downgrade for everyone?

3 个赞

Please can you downgrade the firmware of all myl amps, to the firmware I had before? Same problem for me!

Account ID: 1785521491

China server.

Thank you so much.

I’ve just happened to upgrade the firmware on all my LED color bulbs (ver 1) to 1.4.2_0075 today and the color flow now is not smooth but flickering when transitioning between certain colors. It’s incredibly annoying!

Please downgrade the firmware for all my bulbs.

Mi ID: 316476923

Thank you.