Yeelight RGB Bulb V2

Where is the firmware update that fixes the red colour in yeelight bulb v2?

Red colour is like orange. Old bulbs v1 were better.

It´s time to fix colours.

2 个赞

They can not or will not fix it. Red is Orange BULB V2 is not Recommended! Also the Yeelight App for Android. Groups Button for On and Off is very very slow to Push. I am very dissapointed.

At least you got a reply from them. My complaint of a serious bug after the last update didnt even bat an eyelid for them. I’ll not update the firmware in future

All the colors is clearly way brighter than the V1, I think this is the main issue on why the colors on V2 is way too “washed”, but the Sun mode is way more accurate I can see a green tint on my V1 compared to the V2

Hopefully it will not take months for Alexa support on China server… Cause I’m kind of losing it, had no idea V2 bulbs don’t have it yet since they are on the market since 2017

I have two Gen1 bulb since 7 months but none of them has a buzz noise. They just worked great so far. Maybe you have gotten bulbs from a bad batch

I still have problem with this lamp
Connection wifi is fail
But wih mobile hotspot from another phone is working
I bought this lamp a few day ago

Please try changing your router’s DNS to 8.8.8.8.

Still won’t work
I triednit
Only when i am use mobile hotspot from another phone is worked

Could you see the bulb from DHCP list after connection fails? If yes, please try to ping ip address of the bulb.

Would you tell me how to ping the ip addres? I mean ping from my phone or pc?
And which ip servers are?

Ok for information
I am using mifi huawei e5577s for wifi
I using static ip because i need to work with my 2 laptop foso i need my laptop to be fix ip
For server yeelight i using china mainland, although singapore server is recomended but when I choose singapore server can’t detect the yeelight led, only detect at china mainland server.
I hope anyone can help me to solve this

Thank you very much for helping me

You can try with Yeelight application, and select Singapore server.

Is there an update about this? The bulb uses way too much power in standby, especially since it only does so to support something for which I have no use.

Could you release the named power saver features and maybe put them in an “advanced” section? Personally I don’t mind the latency.

I am having an issue where Alexa can’t find my yeelight 2 colour for some reason. And I bought another yeelight 2 colour and the wifi will not appear in the settings so I am unable to pair it in my app.

I am unable to connect Alexa even though i am on the Singapore server, I have Yeelight V2 color