Yeelight Control over LAN

@dingyichen @coasterli any comments on how the LAN Control implemented or if it even works at all please?

Yes, currently it is. Cause there’s some work to do, like lots of features don’t support in LAN model, we will adding support LAN control without internet connection after we done.

Currently, you have other options here. From Yeelight application, slide menu/Integration/More Tools, you can find more apps only works on LAN mode.

Thanks,
Andy

Thanks for the details. Any estimates when LAN Control will be implemented?

We have implemented LAN Control yet. if you enable LAN mode, and your phone and the lamp are in the same network, messages would be transferred through local network, there’s lower delay this way.

However, as I said above, the online/offline state is based on state from the cloud. So if the lamp also shows online in local network, there’s some work to do(I sail in last reply). But i can’t commit anything at this point.

Hello,
I beg Yeelight team to activate the LAN control in addition to cloud mode. It can be useful sometimes. In case of internet outage for example. All the app I have already have that function implemented except Yeelight one : Kasa, Smartlife, Lifx. Thanks in advance.

any update on this? Internet constantly fails in my area and I need to control my lights with lan - no internet connection

If you enable “Lan mode” from Yeelight application, you can control it from local network. You can find more tools support from Yeelight application, Integration/More tools.

it doesn’t work look:

You have enable Lan Control yet, currently Yeelight doesn’t support device control if there’s no internet connection.

You can find more tools support from Yeelight application, Integration/More tools, where you can find more third-party applications support lan control.

I use Domoticz on my NAS server to control the Yeelights in my LAN network. LAN control via Yeelight app would be great if it’s planed to be implemented in the future.

Is LAN mode enabled in the Led Desk Lamp 1s?
I have one added to my WiFi with FW2.0. 6_007 latest on China server. No option to enable LAN. All my other Yeelight lamps work in this way via Home Assistant, albeit with disconnections… No need for a light I cannot control…

Yes, do you use Yeelight Android app? There’s a bug of showing feature list, will fix in next release.

Do you have plans to enable LAN control without internet connection in Yeelight app?

1 个赞

This is something that is needed, for more than obvious reasons