Mi LED smart bulbs europe

If this problem doesn’t get solved soon, I will buy a Samsung SmartThings hub and throw away my Xiaomi gateway and Yeelight products, just keep my Aqara and buy some Philips Hue and job done.

Yep, even I decided to do the same. I will see for a month and throw away everything and buy samsung smartthings hub

I’m also in Europe and this is very concerning considering I just bought a bunch of YeeLight stuff and am planning on buying more.

Hello guys, I have found some relief. I scrapped the bulbs which I bought in europe. I bought bulbs again from Aliexpress from china. They are connecting to mainland china server. so right now all my products were bought from aliexpress, which connect to mainland china. I am planning to use homeassistance to create local server on rasberrypi on my home. I will update you, if I make any progress.
As of now my suggestion is, if you have bought some stuff like me from europe, scrap them and buy from china. Make sure all your products are from same country. FYI… the bulb holder for europe is E27, which is same as in china.

This is not a solution… most of us already have everything bought from China, the main problem is that CHINA SERVER IS TO DAMN SLOW!!! I have 3 lights in Group for my living room and 70% of the time either one or two of them are not responding, either one of them does something else (like you double clicked because of the delay) and they are useless. Same goes for the rest of my house (i have 8 v1 lamps in total and many many sensors). Home Assistant is not a solution for me, i was waiting for two years for Xiaomi and Yeelight to support either singapore server or European server, since they did promise that and because of that promise we kept buying lamps and sensors and what they did is F us big time! There is no excuse, there is no workarounds, either they will talk with Xiaomi and change their mind for old customers (old IDs) or they will have to give our damn money back.

There is LAN control. It works instantly. China server is slow when you use it outside your home. but if you’re home, on the same Wifi, it is instantaneous. I use several Aqara switches and from my phone, and from app on my notebook and it reacts immediately…

No in my setup i experience what i said and LAN control is enabled in every lamp and I dont see anything “instant” between them (yes lan is enabled and yes the gateway is close to the router as are the lamps)

Is it slow from phone or from switches?

Here is demo in my home from aqara switch:

https://youtu.be/DOjBC-ZUcYA

from cube is a bit slower, but that is ok:

https://youtu.be/qUpICrk9Om8

switches. The gateway has lan mode enabled (when i was using HA it was fast but that is not a solution for me…) from switches there is always a delay or failure either with round or with square buttons.
Switches are working like lan mode is disabled although it is enabled.

That is strange… there must be something that is slowing it down, or some setting…

Interesting discussion. Relevant laws and regulations in European Union is Aqara answer?

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2178794295767328&id=100009103360619&comment_id=2179088509071240