1% still too bright

that’s so, SO disappointing.
Never gonna buy a xiaomi/yeelight product.
Be sure that ill tell anyone I can about all this.
Customer service is absolute crap unless you give us V3 lamps for free to all of us who have problems with the 1% light.

6 个赞

I’ve read a lot of the back and forth on this, and am on the fence, but if there people can still be added to this beta/alpha firmware of being able to dim the bulb much lower to a true 1%, i want in please. Some option is better than none. I have 10 of these and would like to be able to get them nice and dim

ID: 1918384953
Bulb V2, American Server

2 个赞

343 replies and no solution. :-1:

4 个赞

So many replies, I imagine management told them to ignore us.

2 个赞

Probably yes… i sent emails a few days ago informing about this situation with no reply so i guess the order to treat customers like that comes from “above” after all. You guys (customers) need to start thinking about alternative solutions…

7 个赞

@liufei please add me to the whitelist too.

UID: 6206566953

Yep they couldn’t careless they already had their money!!

3 个赞

Our money :grinning:

3 个赞

So no update? Let’s keep this at the top!

2 个赞

Firmware 1.4.2_0024 is another failure.
From bad to worse.

1 个赞

This is the reply I got on fb lmfao ““Sorry to make you feel uncomfortable.About “1% still too bright” problem, some customers think 1% still too bright, and others feel it too dark, we cannot meet everyone’s needs. What’s more, we prefer that customers can solve the problem by upgrading the firmware instead of buying a new product. Please give us some understanding.””

Anyone know anyone who thinks 1% is too dark???

Think everyone needs to leave them some negatives on Facebook they dont seem to like it

3 个赞

So last night I decided to update to the latest firmware on my both bulbs and I got the same results as all of you: 1% too bright, when I switch to warm white or orange I get white pink …and so on. Now my firmware version is 1.4.2_0024 and the one I had before update (factory) was 1.2.4_… In other words, the factory firmware was way much better than the current one and I find no solution to “downgrade”.
If possible, please add my UID: 6159477559 to white list in order to get the “beta” firmware and I’ll check it this will solve the issue and get back to “original settings”.
Since I’ve purchased these 2 bulbs less than 12 months and no solution will be provided from Yeelight, I see myself returning both units to the store (Media Markt, where I’ve purchased them) and ask for refund since the “manufacturer’s update” caused both devices to malfunction.
I really like the usability and features of the product, but if the manufacturer has no interest to fix the problems (that were working good before the update), therefore I will have no interest to use its products and will return them right away.
So, before any return may happen, please fix the issue asap.
Again, my UID is: 6159477559

Thank you!

3 个赞

Interesting. Mine shipped with the crappy version on them. Interesting that the older versions were better. Maybe we just need a downgrade option and an old firmware… I wont hold my breath tho.

2 个赞

Can you please whitelist my MI ID: 190816137

Firmware 1.4.2_0024 is disaster!

2 个赞

That’s because you haven’t bought a new bulb!! Only new hardware can fix a firmware issue… still no reply to my facebook yet either

1 个赞

What’s wrong with it?

A yellow-orange-red spectrum is odd and so everything related to it.
Try to search for “firmware: 1.4.2_0024” on this forum.

1 个赞

Unbelivable the problems get worse now.

1 个赞

Just going to bump this, in the stupid hope they might give us access to the firmware some people had that fixed this issue…