Yeelight not working with Alexa any more

Sorry. One more question. I need a strong warm white color for my living room. The first version of the yeelight bulb is not warm white. The v2 yeelight white bulb I suppose is the one to choose. But I suppose I will have the same problem with Alexa. Is that correct?

Hi have the same issue with V2 not getting picked up by Alexa. Works well with the yeelight app and mi app on Singapore server. But no luck with the China server and that’s where I have all my devices. 3 hubs, door window sensors, our, switches and thermos

Need help urgently please. ID 1859999395

Our alexa skill support v2 yeelight white bulb, but still china server is not available.

Please give us your Amaon id(email).

petros.xirouchakis@gmail.com

Thanks!

sajjad.jamaldeen@gmail.com
Thanks very much

Done. Please have a go now. Thanks.

Brilliant all working now. Reset all the bulbs. Setting up automation for the hub to work with the sensors now . Thanks mate

dipabali_chauduri@yahoo.com

Same problem here. Please add me to the beta tester too.

I had the same problem so I disabled the skill in the alexa app and reconnected my account and it started working perfectly again. Hope this helps someone else!

I also have the same problem cannot discover Yeelight devices in Alexa App. Please add me also to the beta testing group.I use the China server. ID - arka_88@live.in

Thanks for your support. I have sent you an invitation. Please accept it.

Thank you very much.

Would appreciate an invite for the beta please: Timdjohnston@gmail.com

Hello luhaobo!

Could you please add me again to the beta?
my mailadress is: kirin_bee@gmx.de

I was never able to get the beta app running before and i would really love to use me yeelights. Alexa is disable ever since because i only bought it for the yeelights :wink:
Thank you!

Would appreciate an invite for the beta please: ybdes1gn@yahoo.com

Same problem here. I would also kindly ask for a beta access. pawel.zawodny@gmail.com

Would appreciate an invite for the beta please: miguel.angel.andreu@gmail.com
Thanks

same issue here. would like to have beta access. m_niyas@yahoo.com

Same issue with no Yeelight devices seen in Alexa. Add me to the beta list please!
gowan.fenley@gmail.com