Yeelight not working with Alexa any more

Hello can you add to the beta skill 6 yeelight e27 not working with alexa my account Amazon sg-2@live.com thanks

Hello, I have the same problem. I see the ceiling light in the app but Alexa cannot detect anything.

What’s the model of your ceiling light? You can find it in Device info feature in Yeelight app.

Is there a work around for the China Server? I have so many xiaomi devices connected (3 air filters, aqi meters, Yeelights, camera’s, Roborock Vaccuum, Temp sensors, door sensors, power strips, smoke alarms, wifi range extender) I have no choice but to be on the China server.

Alexa was working great on the Beta program but that stopped. Can the beta be reactivated?

Are there still invites for this or has the program gone out of Beta?

Please help

Yeelink light ceiling 5

Please try with mihome skill. Google Home/Alexa/IFTTT won't support Mijia of Yeelight @useralin

Hello! I’m italian and i jave purchased the Xiaomi bedside lamp 2 and have been arguing since yesterday to set it up. At the beginning there was no direction with the Yeelight app with Frankfurt server, then I added it first to Apple HomeKit and from there it was easily added to Yeelight. The purpose for which it was purchased is to use it with Alexa. I installed the Yeelight skill requested by Alexa, but she can’t find the device in any way. I have already tried to deactivate / reactivate the skill without success. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks :blush:

Hello, try with mihome skill. More details : Google Home/Alexa/IFTTT won't support Mijia of Yeelight

Hi i recently purchased a Mi Led Bulb and A yeelight light strip plus, i connected them to the yeelight app and activated the skill on alexa but now devices where discovered can i get added to the beta ? my email is
Thericcis15@gmail.com

Hi all.
If it can help I bought 4 new Mi LED Bulb recently and face same issue as you all.
I mean: Yeelight app recognize all the lights but Alexa was still blind even with the Yeelight skill right linked.
But for these lights you need the Xiaomi Home skill not the Yeelight.
To resume you need:
Yeelight app connected with your Mi account and the light discovered.
Alexa and a device (like Echo, Echo dot…) with Xiaomi Home skill activate and linked to the Mi account.
And let go for the discovering.
I hope I helped you.
BTW I’m on Europa server (Germany).
Enjoy and stay safe.

Hello,
I have two yeelight color bulbs 1s (YLDP13YL) which suddenly stopped working with alexa this afternoon, they are unresponsive when you try to interact with them. Both 1s are working with mi home. I disabled both mi home and yeelight skills in alexa, reset both bulbs, but there was no change. I have other two yeelight color bulbs (YLDP06YL), which continue to work with alexa without change. All four bulbs are working from mi home or yeelight apps without issues.
MI ID: 1866151945
Please advise, thank you.

1 个赞

I have the same problem too. Since yesterday evening not work with the skill of yeelight. Is detected but not work.

Did you guys find a fix? Also had this issue for the past two weeks.

Detects the bulbs but cannot control in Alexa anymore (while the other yeelight lights work fine with Alexa). Can control in the Yeelight or Mi-Home apps no problem.

Mi ID: 1734622651
Server: China Mainland

Hello! Yeelight devices doesn’t work with Alexa any more. Yeelight color bulb Is detected by Alexa but doesn’t work. Yeelight Ceiling Light isn’t detected by Alexa. Both Yeelight devices work properly in Yeelight app. Please help with this issue. Thanks!

For me they spontaneously began working again after a few weeks… didn’t do anything. Guess a SW update from Xiaomi/Yeelight/Amazon sorted it out.

same here, it worked fine for 2 years, but its not working since yesterday on Alexa assistant.

Please give me more details @ZuzurNC I did it yesterday but it didn’t work.

Give me more details

How you fix this? I have the same problem!!

I have the same problem. I have 2 LED Ceiling Lights and 3 Color Bulb (1SE) which used to work fine in alexa but 2 weeks ago the ceiling lights can no longer be controlled in alexa (server not responding) and just last week, i’ve encountered the same for the bulbs.

I tried both Singapore and Oregon but to no avail. My ID is 6281552783