Call for beta users for Brand New Yeelight Alexa Skill

Which server is your light connecting to and what country does your account belong to?

I am from europe, but I have Mainland China server.

Same here!
Alexa says the bulbs are unresponsive.
Living in Europe, using China server.

Yup, same with others, the test skill discovered my devices even in mainland china server, but the lights are unresponsive.

Temporary solution I made is that, even though lights are unresponsive, but scenes get detected, so I just manually made scenes to turn it on, and another scene to turn it off. Then made routines and added the scenes for on or off.

In December the skill was ok, only when you went to adjust manually sometimes failed but now it recognizes the laps but cant do anything, so something in the update was fail

yes, this exactly.

Hi, fixed lots of bugs. Please have a go.

I get an error clicking on the link:

“Your Amazon account does not have access to this Skills Beta Testing skill. Please contact the Skills Beta Testing administrator to gain access.”

Yes, now works with voice:
turn on skill, find devices, and turn on/off colours, etc.

and Via APP Alexa works too.

Great job.

Thanks. It is my pleasure

Working great now! Thanks!

Do you know when will be avaiable for all non-beta people?

3 个赞

Hi! My beta ended, can you please add me again? account: ian@verar.net, thank you. @luhaobo

1 个赞

Same here. Just got a notification that Beta has ended.

1 个赞

Yeah. Our beta skill will be online. Stay tuned.

1 个赞

Have sent you an invitation.

Hi. I need to try the beta. Can you add my email to the list of the users with access to the beta skill?? It is important for me to gain access.

With the previous requests was impossible for me because always I got the same answer "Your Amazon account does not have access to this Skills Beta Testing skill. Please contact the Skills Beta Testing administrator to gain access.”

Please enroll me in the beta testing program. I’ll be happy to share the feedback, thank you.

When this beta skill is going to be avaiable for everybody? You are testing it for almost or more than 4 month.

Please give me your Amazon id(email).