JeeLight - ultimate Yeelight Playground

Please have a look at my forum. I already did some tests with android :slight_smile:

2 个赞

Where can i download this program?

The Link is attached in the First post:
https://blueforcer.de/jeelightapp/

is there a way to make this work for a tv/console setup? i.e. with a raspberry pi?

Hi i just installed the windows version and added my lamp via its Ip.But the status is unreachable.Do i need to do something else?Lamp is connected and working with yeelight app.And my pc is connected with Ethernet.Is that helps.

Have you enable “LAN Control” of the lamp?

1 个赞

Activate LAN Control of the lamp on the yeelight app.

Loving the ambilight feature and will be testing it with ledstrip and two lamps. Thanks a ton

well guys ! i know it might sound stupid… but will this jeelight work with Mi smart bulb ? hence both are the same parent company product !! if not… any other alternative for mi smart bulb?

Is there any update to this to make it work more consistently?
Only gotten the ambilight work once and nothing else, sometimes if I spam the reload button it will say connected and sometimes after that my led strip will flash green but then when I go to ambilight nothing will happen, also sometimes under “use” in the table it will just say no.

After a very long time I have sat down again at jeelight and published a new update (2.3).
This fixes a problem where some settings are not saved.
Furthermore the online database for the effects was reactivated and moved to my new server.
You can now download effects and upload your own effects.

2 个赞

Wow, thanks I am getting the ambilight to work more often now which is great!

1 个赞

Hi! My RGB strip works very well with the ambilight function but,my bedside lamp (1st generation)can not sync with the screen ,the bedside lamp did have some reacition when i click it (green color flash),and yes ,the bedside lamp works very well in other tab like in the playground tab ,so i think it is not the internet connect issue.

looking forward your reply . ( jeelight2.3 ,windows 10 )

I can’t find out the “.exe” file
Just found the “.jar”
How do I use “jeelight” in win10?
Thanks in advance

要下载java

谢谢

i downloaded Java but i cannot find the setup file to install it …please help me