【Google Home】Mainland China Server Support - Released

Hi, can you please add me? My ID is 1550207775.

Thank You.

As yusure said above, everyone can use GoogleHome on China server, so it’s unnecessary to add mid to whitelist.

Hi I have the Yeelight colour bulbs and Philips ZhiRui lights. The Philips light would only be recognised with the China mainland setting, which I have done and working in the MI Home app. However, now when I try to link with Google Home it does not pair? Google Home only recognises the Yeelight bulbs but will not pair the Phillips ZhiRui.

Can you please advice how to fix this? I have created two accounts in changing the settings under 1811909441 and 1809455059.

Please help to white list my ID as well 1859634869

@Supervillain
Hello, it has been released.

Please help to add white list with my ID 227668599

Can please help whitelist also id 1842688916 for Philips ZhiRui E27 to work with Google Home?

@anto.caro85
Sorry about that, this is Yeelight forum, we don’t have permission.

Hi, I am unable to connect my bulb v2 yo Google home . I am in China mainland server, it shows up but it says : oops an error … My ID is 1776261682.

@Lordmarcusvane
Please use MiHome action on GoogleHome

Please help to add whitelist with my ID 6235417902

Please help to white list my ID as well 463099000

I can’t connect my Yeelight to the Google Home App. I’m only able to connect my light to the Mainland China servers.

I’m trying to use the Mainland China server for Yeelights to control on Google home but it doesn’t link