【Google Home】Mainland China Server Support - Released

May I know it the light will be appearing under Xiaomi or Yeelight in Home Control of Google Home?

if your light connected on China server, you should provide Xiaomi ID

I am just wondering.
I have my tuneable white light linked to China Mainland Server. All others are in Singapore Server.
I had provided my Xiaomi ID but the tunable white light appears under Yeelight instead of Xiaomi.
I need to know what is the rule of it, so that I will know which server I should link for future.

As we have added your xiaomi id into whitelist, no matter which server you have connected, all the devices could be discovered by YEELIGHT actions service.

Why your tunable white light not appears under Xiaomi actions server? That’s because that device has not been supported by Xiaomi actions service, nothing to do with which server you have connected.

Thank you very much, you have cleared all my doubts.
Previously, the tunable light bulb was not working in GH because I have it in China Mainland Server.
Now, I can connect it to Mijia App and GH both together.
That’s really wonderful act.
Thank you for working hard to make it better!

@mokchuzhen
Glad to hear it works for you! Any problem, please don’t hesitate to let us know!

Add me into beta channel

How to send PM with my ID? I can only answer messages I got, but I can’t create new messages.
FAQ and many other pages can’t be called: “unsupported protocol”. I am accessing the forum on Android chrome browser.

Done, you can have a try now. Any problems let us know!

For me, no issues and works good with GH.

Ohhhh, good news. I have sent you my ID in private! Thanks

Hi
Google Assistant now supporting Russian language, but i see, that Russian commands does not working with Yeelight Skill, only in English.
Is it possible to make multi language support for skill?

Thank you!

Hello, can you please add me? My id is 1825714299 . Thank you.

Done.

@psybill @Mikecaesario @skrishan @Nada14 @mokchuzhen @kbsandeep_it @aisberg @Dannyboy @endriugeek @Modestik

How is it going with china server?

been great! Its been running very stable for me

I glad to say it works! =)

But i have seen some issue:

1. Delay between command and action (~1-2sec), but i think it’s ok for Mainland Servers.
  2. When i added new device in Yeelight app, it doesn’t appeared in Google Assistan skill. Workaround: to unlink and link again skill with yeelight account.
  3. Yeelight skill doesn’t works with russian commands and i suppose, that it will not works whith any languages exept english.

Can you ask me, wich commands works with skill?
Is it possible to start Music Mode for Lightstrip from Google Home Speaker? :slight_smile:

Just say “Hey Google, sync my devices” to sync new device you added, don’t need to relink yeelight skill.

We will take a look at it.

It’s impossible to start music mode, cause there’s no voice recorder then…

Thank you!
I hope, this link will helps you: https://developers.google.com/actions/localization/