Yeelight JIAOYUE 650 "Turn Off" and "Moon mode" issue

Please contact your retailer for a replacement or refund.

It’s enough expense to send it back…
How we can fix it???

Can I get a new board to repair the lamp? After the seller returned the money, the defective lamp remained with me. I would like to repair it.

No-No-No

Good afternoon, I bought a lamp from hands, and it turned out to be defective. Now I don’t know what to do. Can I buy a new board for money? Help … The chandelier does not turn off :frowning:

Hi… Did you remember my post with exactly the same problem? Can you provide me a main board? I’m able to change it without any problem, i can even pay for the board… I live in Portugal and i bough the lamp at gearbest…

I will thank you forever if you did that.

My post about this problem Ceiling 650 Pro

I have the same problem too, I try to request a replacement to banggood, but I have not had a positive feedback (They offer me 800 banggood points!)

@dingyichen is possible to have remplacement part ?

Thanks

I am having the very same issue (after only a few days of using the lamp) :frowning:
So sad, since it’s such a beautiful light.

@dingyichen / @luhaobo / @weiwei- any possiblity for a replacement PCB to be sent?
I have contacted the reseller (GearBest) for assistance but sending the light back to China will cost a fortune…

Hello, I have the same problem, ordered on Aliexpress.
But the seller offered only to return the goods to him and return the money to me.
But sending the goods to me costs $ 32…
Aliexpress dispute decided in favor of the seller.
It turns out in the end I remain without a lamp and minus 32$
There’s no way you can find a solution for me in this matter?

Hi…my LED strip hava a same problem after few weeka used.
If can get part to replace batter then i send back to china.

Hello everyone! the same problem with the Lama.How to find a spare circuit Board I can change myself! or where can I buy?

Hello, my name is Sergey. Im from Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
I could not send this letter to support@yeelight.com because
the system recognized my letter as spam.

I bought a Moon LED Smart Ceiling Light 650

SN: YL032 / 00064088

MAC: 44237C8B56B1

I have a problem with this product.
When connecting this lamp, a malfunction was detected. When I try to turn off the lamp using the remote control or using the yeelight application by my smartphone, the lamp does not turn off completely. It continues to glow in moon mode. The brightness of the moon mode is not adjusted using the application and the remote control. I handed over the lamp to the seller to diagnose the malfunction.

Is this technical malfunction defective?
What should I do in this situation?

I would be grateful for the reply to my mail myxavertolet@gmail.com
Thanks.
Best regards, Sergey Sergeev.

Good afternoon. A question to all the participants of this forum - there is a solution somewhere to this problem? In my opinion there is a mass marriage of some one defective parts. But what are the details? I have the opportunity to replace it myself. Can who tell pollsters, that need to replace on fare? You can write here, you can in lichku, you can on n.stepanov@energoform.com Thank You.

Hello.before there are pictures there shown, kind of like, what is the problem, but it is not 100%.The answer is that it is necessary to bring them back.But what to do for those who no longer have the opportunity to return the lamp back to the seller, is not yet known

Yes, it is a pity of course that there is no information from the manufacturer. For example, there was a similar situation on the roborock vacuum cleaner, and the manufacturer honestly admitted that a batch of defective thermistors was purchased, which caused damage. People simply changed these thermistors and solved the problem.

There wasn’t much time to figure out the scheme.
For dimming in the driver (U1) is responsible 7 leg, through a number of elements the control signal comes from the Board with the processor with 6 legs (top left counterclockwise), but in this chain there are two transistors Q1 and Q2/ Q1 ordinary NPN transistor, and Q2 P-channel MOSFET (apparently works as a key).
According to the markings found these items:
Q1 - S1A (CH3904PT)
Q2 - O102 (Si2399DS)
D2 - PJ7186 BR310 (BZT52H-C20)
While thoughts that probably the problem in this key (Q1 and Q2), all the time on 7 leg U1 hangs what that constant voltage, and is not regulated by signals from the processor.
But if there is no control signal from the processor, it is certainly worse, there is hardly anything you can do on your own.
During the holidays, I will look at what happens when working with the load.
Yes, I did not find such a key in the first channel of LED1.

In continuation of the theme of marriage with yellow LEDs.
Here is a diagram of the second channel (“Moon” mode).

The problem of marriage with yellow LEDs is solved by replacing the transistor Q2. But it was necessary to Tinker, as it has a marking as O102 or 0102 (most likely), and with this marking there are only field-effect transistors with the P-channel (this mene I and led astray). In fact, this is a field-effect transistor with an N-channel, I never found the brand, put what was in the store 60V, 1.9 a, and the opening voltage of 4.5 V. Everything worked, but at maximum brightness in the moon mode, the chandelier shines a little dimmer than a working chandelier, but everything is regulated and goes out. In the scheme there are corrections, the earth at the Issuer Q1 is not drawn.

1 个赞

super! And you could show those who are not very well versed in electronics, maybe in the photo?

Above there is a photo of the Board, it shows Q2 next to C29.

Thanks a lot! It really helped! The transistor Q2 has a factory defect. Between legs 1 and 3 there is parasitic resistance of about 2 kOhm. Having measured the resistance between these legs directly on the board, we can conclude that this factory defect is present. As a substitute, I used the old video card, from which the N-channel field effect transistor 2N7001 was soldered. Of course, I can’t guarantee the operation because it is not known which transistor is in the original. But already 3 days working properly! Thanks again to the author of the scheme and problem solving! For a year, my hands did not reach repairing on their own.