Yeelight/Xiaomi Smart Home updates, news, rumours & more!

Yes. All prevoius Yeelight products with WiFi functionality is capable of Homekit support. Yeelight might include a setting in the Yeelight app to enable Homekit and show the device’s homekit code in a future update.

I have now received my V2 yeelights and can confirm that they are NOT HomeKit supported and there is no mention of HomeKit on the packaging. Not that I expected anything else, just letting people know so they don’t get misled from Banggood, Gearbest et al.

How can i use my Mi Desk Lamp with Homekit? I need a qR or a code… Some idea? Thank you

Homekit support is not available yet. Should be coming by end of 2018.

This Month the update are coming?!:hugs:

Still working hard on the softauth.

I mean, because it should come out this month, so it was written before. Sorry my English is not well

Still waiting

the same here hahaha, i think that we’re close :laughing:

Like Weiwei said, it’s still going to take them a while till they release it. New timeline is now late 2018 to mid 2019.

Can i apply as a beta tester? I got The ceiling lights.

Yeelight is currently not accepting beta testers for Homekit compatibility, however expect them to in the coming months.

Hi! Do you know when we will try the beta? Thank you.

Anybody on iOS noticing Mi Home asked for Home Data (HomeKit) on their newest update? I didn’t notice anything different on Mi Home and Home app though

I also have the message for Home Data, but I don’t have any Mi Home Device on Apple Home app…