Yeelight/Xiaomi Smart Home updates, news, rumours & more!

LED Strip with reference YLDD01YL will be homekit compatible?

Is YLDD01YL extendable version? If yes, it will be homekit compatible.

I bought this one on Gearbest a year ago…

The extandable version just go out less than 6 months ago so I’m afraid your isnt compatible

Ouch! :unamused:

OK, so the First generation Yeelight bulb won’t get HomeKit support, but then why was it advertised a few weeks ago on CES 2019? :slight_smile:

Yeah, I want to know the same thing. That for me is misleading advertisement.

I’m starting to lose hope on Yeelight.

How long until the Yeelight Smart LED Bulb (v1 and v2) can be controlled?

If you look closer this bulb don´t have the yeelight logo, is the Mi logo, because in Europe (I´m from Spain) the v2 bulb will be launch as Mi Bulb with the grey cover.
Look at this commercial.
bombilla-inteligente-Xiaomi-Mi-LED-Smart-Bulb-1

The logo could be on the other side. Neverthless we need an update on this.

Actually you are right. The product have just been released yesterday on Amazon.de (maybe it had been earlier in some other countries).
https://www.amazon.de/Xiaomi-LED-Lampe-kompatibel-mit-Alexa/dp/B07KCVYQHQ
The strage thing is that I had ordered a Yeelight Bulb 2 in January and the one I got had a completely “European” box and manual (everything in English, no hieroglyphs). I thought that it would be integrated into the Xiaomi Europe ecosystem.

Hi! I want to know what ceiling lights will have HomeKit support. Thank you.

Hi there! I still waiting for the HomeKit support update in my Yeelight Color Bulb. Please give us some news about. CES and MWC finished, we are already in April and we have not the update yet!

Any news on a homekit enabled lightstrip?

We are working on homekit certification for new firmware version, stat tuned.

2 个赞

Still can’t name any time schedule? The ‘we are waiting for certification’ has been going on for at least 2 months now…

Hi!

Please give us some kind of estimation on the Homekit support release.
I want to buy huge amount of yeelight devices for my home, but without homekit support they will be partly useless to me

Thanks!

It seems like they don’t even care…

1 个赞

homekit incoming