Offline issue

Greetings Team,

I am having a problem with my 3 mesh candle lights (YLDP09YL) … they all seem to appear offline and that is from the very beginning out of the box.
I tried restarting, deleting, logging out of both Mi and Yeelight apps multiple times - no success.

My goal is to use my Mi Body sensor in order to switch them on and after certain amount of time they to be turned off automatically.

However it seems nothing can bring them to life - I can operate them manually with the wall switch, but hey that is not a 'smart 'light right :slight_smile:

3 of them are with firmware 1.1.0_0053
Connected to Mainland China in both apps and in both apps they are offline.
All are in good wifi range (despite they are Bluetooth).
My Mi account is 19071188181

My Router is MIMO Linksys.

Hello everyone

I have got the same issue. It started about 2 weeks ago, when I noticed that both my devices were offline in the app, even though they were plugged in and showed up in the dhcp list. I tried to reset one of them (color bulb), in order to reconnect to the router but couldn’t make it to connect. After inputting the password the app gave me a timeout error after like 40 seconds. A few days later I noticed that my other device (desk lamp), so I tried to connect the bulb again, and it worked. Everything was fine for like 3 days, and today I noticed that both of them shiw up as offline again. I’ve checked in the router and they’re connected, and the wan internet is fine. It seems to me as a server problem from yeelight’s side. I’m using the Germany server and live in Hungary…
Bot devices have the latest firmware (I checked that when they worked last time).
Acc. ID: 1905769373
I hope I could give all the details needed…

Really? No suggestions at all? :frowning:
@dingyichen any suggestions or guidance? Please dont tell us we have to have ‘gateway’ to see them online and actually automate them …

i got a yeelight led buld some days ago and i desperately to connect it with the router.after a lot of tries,resets,and fixiing of my router, it connected.nowadays when i try to change the colour or sth it shows the device is offline(btw i tried everything that it suggested to get it back online).any help???

I am in the same situation now.Also german server.

Luckily I had old screenshot by chance of FW version : 2.0.6_0042

Have also checked voltage (and tested with other cable).

Did you find a fix @techmo ?

1、Which device do you have? And what’s the firmware version?

Yeelight Color Bulb V2

2、Which server do you connect to?
At first I use Singaro and it works perfectly. The issue comes with the latest firmware. Then, I changed the server to Chinese Mainland as suggest but the problem still there.

3、Please help confirm if the device shows offline both in Yeelight and Mihome.
Both app are showing the bulbs are offline.

4、If you have Amazon Alexa or Goole home, please help confirm if they can control the device when the device shows offline?
Google Home cannot control offline device.

5、If the device shows offline, please have a try with “Turn All on/Off” in Yeelight to see if it works.
No, does not work.

6、Please confirm if the device still connected to your router(You can check the DHCP list)?
No, not connect.

7、Please confirm if your device could come back online after power cycle in two minutes?
No, not comeback until I have turned the physical switch to off and on again, then it comes online for a few hours or overnight then offline again in the morning.

8、What is the type of router?
True Router BaudTec

9、Have you tried with setuping a hotspots with another phone, and connect your bulb to it to see what’s going on?
No, I have only one router which perfectly works before the latest firmware.

I’ve got 13 yeelight lights. I am using yeelight app connected to german server, home assistant, domoticz and google home mini and nest.
In home assistant and domoticz there are all lights online and I can control them. But in yeelight app there are some lights offline.
I can control all lights with google home mini and nest.
So there is obviously a problem with yeelight app.
Routers asus ac86u, n66u as AP and UniFi AP. All lights latest firmware.

Just confirmed I also have an issue with the German server. The lights are connected to the router, and not responding to power-off/on, or to Google assistant commends. Switched to the Singapore server, reset one of the lights to add to the Singapore server and it works fine. All others on German server are still not working.

there is an huge issue with german/eu cloud atm and it’s not only yeelight devices, but many other using mijia ecosystem (not all, it’s random). all you can do now is wait till they fix it or change region.

Yeelight Color Bulb, from Italy.
They were offline from MiHome/Yeelight, I unpaired them and I’m unable to pair again them

I’ve the same problem. I try unpair and re-pair the bulb, but nothing. Now i’ve to change the serve from europe to beijing and the bulb work. So there is certainly some problem with european server

My lights ore offline and with breathing effect, and they keep turnin on for no reason. I turn it iff on the switch but they turn on after few moments… This is so bad…

Connecting to China Server seams to solve the problem, but please solve the problem with European server and lets us know.

1.Yeelight color 2, i don’t know what firmware on the bulb.
2.Germany
3. Yes
4. I can’t with Google home (but the yeelight color 1 still working properly)
5. I removed from account for factory reset, and reconnect, and I can’t connect to the light anymore.
6. Yes the device is connected to the wifi.
7. I don’t know.
8. Sagemcom F@st 5655v2 AC
9. No.
My two Yeelight 1 is still working properly.

1 个赞

Hope this can be fixed soon

This issue just started for me with two of the 3 light strips and my Crystal Pendant. I think those 3 devices just got updated. All worked yesterday and dead in every aspect aside from manually turning them on. I have 3 other Yeelights still working fine. Can you validate me on Wechat?

1. Yeelight Smart LED Bulb Color & Yeelight Smart LED Light Strip
  2. America Servers
  3. Yes it is offline in the Yeelight App
  4. My Google home is unable to control the device(s)
  5. Both devices show offline and the “Turn All on/Off” method does not work
  6. The devices say they are connected to my router
  7. The device never came back online
  8. The router is made my Arris
  9. I have not tried to set up hotspots with other mobile phones.
    Besides this, i have reset my two devices multiple times and nothing works. I deleted my devices off of the app and i am unable to get them back on. When i go to connect them, i am able to see their MAC addresses and attempt to connect but it just leads to the app saying connection timed out. Well, looks like we livin’ in darkness for a bit.

Any news about the European server?

@dingyichen thank you for let us in dark…

This morning i tried to swapp all my devices again to European Server and it seams everything is working fine again.

@dingyichen the app shoud have the option to give a reset command to a devices, i think that the solution of turning off and on 6 times will kill the device one day…

Just had the issue yesterday, just few days after buying them, both lightstrip plus appear offline, on the european server, tried resetting one but wouldnt seem to connect back, connection time out