Same problem with scenes

ID: 1593720213
Server: Singapore

1 个赞

Same issue with scenes.
ID: 6395432308
Server: North America

1 个赞

Same problem, everything worked great until couple weeks ago. Now they only work in yeelight app. Not Google.
Id: 6180802648
Server: North and Douth America (Oregon)
Scene: Clean House

ID: 6442062795
Server: North America
Mine stopped working too, used to work flawlessly, but since about 3 days ago, it stopped working. It only works for turn on/off but not working for changing the scenes.
Works fine w yeelight app but not with google nest while it says it worked.
Hopefully its fixed soon

Hi! Same problem here! The scene only work on yeelight app and not on Google.
Id. 6391158138
Server Eurpe (Frankfurt)

Guys c’mon :frowning:

You have to realize when breaking things like this, that some people can use your services for something a bit more important than setting a mood for your living room.

They can be used to help with disabled people and breaking routines would mean a really big hassle.

Please take some responsibility and fix it faster.

I also have 4x 1S bulbs that all got literally broken for the color yellow, all your bulbs from a certain batch are defective.
Haven’t replaced them due to yellow not being that important for me to use.

But breaking routines, that’s just crazy.

5 个赞

Google Home responded “activated scene” but nothing happen. Can only turn on and off through Google home.

ID: 6512074
Server: Asia and Oceania (Singapore)

It is working now

1 个赞

Same problem, everything worked fine until couple weeks ago. Now they only work in yeelight app. And Google doesn’t recognize any commands related to preset scenes in Yeelight app.
Id: 1817426800
Server: Mainland China (Beijing)
Scene: Default lights
Scene: Good night
Scene: Classroom
Scene: Rise up

Thanks for the assistance @yusure @niuxinghua

It is fixed for me now.
Thanks if you did something.

same issue again. any scenes requiring customization do not work (ie. any dimming, colour changing, etc). works fine in app, but does not work in google home in any way. normal dimming and on and off work just fine in both app and google home. just any scenes that need customization (dimming, colour changing). please fix

Why yeelight QA didn’t catch this macro problem? Again? Is there any QA team in Yeelight?
This is going on for a few days. Are you waiting your customers to report global issues?
Why don’t you use the message center to notify your customers that you broke your products?

I seem to have the same issue. The scenes for my Mi bedside lamp 2 worked perfectly fine from google home for the last month or so, but since a couple of days it stopped working. The scenes still run fine from the Yeelight app. (Using Eu/Afrika server)

Same here since a few days ago. Some scenes work with Alexa, some scenes doesn’t work. In Yeelight app all works OK. Alexa says “OK” but it does nothing if I turn on a scene i’ve created…with other scenes i’ve created… it works.

Tried reseting alexa, bulbs, skill, scenes,app… nothing changes.

Mi ID: 1563437608
Server: Europe

Same problem with Alexa Routines not activating Yeelights for about a week now

Sunrise and sunset ambient scenes don’t work anymore with Google assistant. So sad!

Scenes don’t work for me either with IFTTT but can be triggered in the Yeelight app.

Went back into IFTTT and changed the action to turn on rather than triggering a scene and that action was triggered. So I have isolated the problem to Yeelight considering the same applet worked to turn on a light but not a scene. Considering switching to Philips Hue, Yeelight is great when it works but it’s just not reliable.

I have the same issue from IFTTT.
It doesn’t work with scenes with customizations.

It works for normal on/off and static scenes

Hi there. My yeelight scenes not working anymore from a Google Assistant and Google Home.

My id 1665887926

Server. Oregon
Location New Zealand

Problem still exists or exists again in Europe/Germany. Google Home/assistant can not activate the scenes e.g. sunrise / sunset. So sad! :frowning: