Scene not working with Google Home

Mi id: 6326082811
Server: Europe and Africa (Frankfurt)
Scenes: (just 3 samples, NONE works) : Daylight, 50 daylight, 20 daylight

Same problem with me. I can control the scenes well inside the Yeelight app, but not through Google assistant.

Mi Id: 1756066222

Server: Asia and Oceania (Singapore)

it still not working? but i found the command we logged by your id is correct

It turns on the lights but its usually the wrong color.

As said in the start of this thread, I still have

All scenes working on yeelight app

All scenes being called by Google assistant ("OK, activating NAME OF SCENE)

No scene ever being really activated through the assistant.

1 个赞

It seems to work now other than scenes launched with google home/assistant won’t finish, meaning lights won’t turn off. I have very basic custom scene where light starts from 90% and goes down to 1% and then turns off. This works from yeelight app but with google it works but light stays on after it has reached 1%

Hello, same situation as yesterday. Some scenes works well and some have the wrong color (blue). Issue only when launched from google gome.

I too have a similar issue but on Alexa. Unlike some of the other users all of my scenes have the description “Yeelight Smart Scene” but I have found another pattern. It seems that all of my scenes that are just basic, i.e. turn on to specific brightness, they still work fine via alexa. But anything remotely fancy, such as running a customization like I do to get an “ultra dim” mode or the counterpart pause customization, those scenes do not seem to be working.

Mi ID: 6266801910
Server: Singapore
Scenes that don’t work on Google Home (lights turn on for a while but all red and turn off after 2 secs): study time & sexy time. Other scenes work ok, just these 2 with issues

Same issues here with Alexa and scenes. Years without issues and now any scene that involves more than one colour doesn’t work

@ALL @ALL bug fixed try agian

1 个赞

try again

2 个赞

try again bug fixed

3 个赞

All of my scenes are working again via Alexa, thank you so much.

All scenes are working well in Google Home too. Thank you!

Hello, all scenes works well now, good job ! Many thanks.

Working! Thanks!

Everything working again. Thank you for your help.

Hi all, can someone please test to activate movie mode scene? It’s the only mode I can’t activate now on my assistant (others are working fine now). Move mode can be enabled via the app but not in my assistant. Please help

Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.