Scene not working with Google Home

@arora2deepak
What’s your question? scene doesn’t work?

1 个赞

Hello yeelight staff, issue with color came back… scene are working but some lead to blue light…
As previously, it’s ok with yeelight app launch kut not with google.
Please fix it.

Hello again. SAME PROBLEM AS THE ORIGINAL ONE just started AGAIN.
Scenes work on the yeelight app.
Scenes are acknowledged on Google assistant, with the assistant saying “OK, activating the (name of scene)”

BUT
Nothing happens.

No starting of scenes with the Google assistant only verbal response.
Please remedy this (again) asap and stop it from happening again!
Also please respond so that I know you saw the message. Thank you.

The same issue is happening AGAIN on alexa!

Hello, it works well now…

This is still not working. Google Home -> Yeelight Routine/ Scenes Bug
@yusure @niuxinghua

1 个赞

Hello, all my scenes just stopped working from google home even though all this time, there wasn’t any issues with it. When I say “Hey Google, activate nightlight”, Google respond with “Ok, activating nightlight” but nothing happen. Can you please help me to solve this issues?

I can activate the scenes through the Yeelight app but I can’t do it through google.

My MI ID : 6362973073 and I am in Singapore.

Thank you.

2 个赞

Hi, my scene not working with google routines routines too. I have tried everythhing possible but doesn´t work.
@yusure @niuxinghua

MI ID> 6462538840
North and South Americn region

2 个赞

Mine not working either
ID 1606501792

2 个赞

Hi, my scenes suddenly stopped working for both Siri Shortcuts and Google Home. My mi ID is 120487101

1 个赞

Hello my scenes are not working on Google home as well. Used to work flawlessly. User id : 6283044465

1 个赞

Hello Yeelight Staff, scenes are not working anymore for me as well…
Mi ID 6276806200
Server europe and agrica (frankfurt)

1 个赞

Hello Yeelight, I’m trying to make Google Home activate scenes but nothing happens when I trigger the routine. It works if I instead select turn on device with Google Home.

1 个赞

Mi ID 1703642659
Scenes and rooms stopped working in yeelight app… I can control single lights but I can’t control those as a group or use scenes… Any advice or help please?

1 个赞

I also have the same problem.
The scenes work on Yeelight app but not on Google home.
I can just turn on and off by google assistant…
could anyone helps me?
ID: 1718645639
Server: south América

Thanks

Same problem with google home
ID: 1581496292
Server: Asia and Oceania (Singapore)

Thanks

1 个赞

Tasker plugin not working for me.
ID: 6377574401
Server: Europe and Africa(Frankfurt)

1 个赞

Hi, same problem. Scenes stopped working with google home/nest.
Mi ID: 6328312950
Server:Asia and oceania(Singapore)

1 个赞

I’m having the same problem with scenes in Google home, but the Yeelight app still works. My server is North and South America. I tried to re-link my Yeelight account in Google home and got the message “No devices were found in your Yeelight account.”

1 个赞

Hi, same here. I have been using Yeelight scenes with Google Home mini for years.
This week, scenes suddenly stopped working.

When I say "Ok Google, enable SceneName, it reply “Ok, I turn on SceneName” and nothing happens.
Controlling lights individually still works. I can’t find scenes in Google Home App (could I before ?).

I tried everything. Unlinking account, using mi ID instead of mail… Nothing worked.
Mi ID : 1784589888

2 个赞