Mi desk light pro "lan control" after update does not work

Please help, after my lamp updated to 2.06_0040 i can not turn on “Lan control” please help. I need it so much. I want to downgrade or update to developer version. Please give me access. My mi id: 82146570. This function so important to me.

3 个赞

Please help

Hello,
I have the same issue with two Desk Lamps 1S after I upgraded Firmware to 2.0.6_0009. The button LAN control cannot be switched on anymore.
I need this function for controlling the lamps with iobroker…
Kindly help.

4 个赞

Any update here? :frowning:

I have the same problem, I reinstalled Yeelight application and now Lan Control is missing, disappeared… This is big problem as my Desk Lamp can’t be added to Home assistant anymore.

2 个赞

Me too, I’m need Home assistant remote control.

1 个赞

Happy to see I’m not the only one with the problem… I temporarily solved it (on Android) by downloading the version from November, just google “yeelight apk” and choose one of the results - I have no clue if there may be security threats, though. You may also have to search for something like “manually install apk”, you’ll need to grant your browser of file manager additional permissions.

Of course I’d rather still have the option in the latest version through Play Store.

Nope it doesn’t help. The firmware update disable lan control function. So, your advice not help.

1 个赞

Ah sorry, I completely misread. As for the firmware, I’m at 2.0.6_0007 which is reported as the latest for this area. I’ll make sure not to upgrade :disappointed:

Any update here?

Hello, why was the LAN function deactivated? Please do it back. That was the reason why I bought the lamp and not another.

1 个赞

Hello,
I have the same issue with Desk Lamps 1S after I upgraded Firmware to 2.0.6_0009. The button LAN control cannot be switched on anymore.
I need this function for controlling the lamps with home assistant ((
Kindly help.

May someone from the Yeelight team give us an update?! It seems that many people here are missing this function but no official statement yet since 2 months now.
It really starts bothering me that an important and useful function is just switched of which limits the usability and experience a lot.
I am a fanboy and shareholder of Xiaomi with 30+ devices, but this behavior is absolutely not ok and I start to doubt about the whole IOT topic!
Please give us at least a statement about what’s going on and when/if we can expect a solution.

Thank you!

2 个赞

I have the same issue with Xiaomi Mi Smart LED Lamp 1S after I upgraded Firmware to 2.0.6_0009. The button LAN control cannot be switched on anymore.
I need this function for controlling the lamps with home assistant.

After two months without a reaction from Yeelight, I found a solution which might help at least those who have an Alexa integrated in their IOT environment. At least in iobroker I can add the desk lamp to Alexa and then control it through the Alexa node… Works fine for me now!
Maybe this will help someone…

This is unacceptable from yeelight! No solution, no response… Nothing!

2 个赞

We need help. Please, give lan control back.

2 个赞

Same here.
Please re-add LAN Control.
Thanks.

Everyone report the problem through the yeelight app!
The more people we are, the more likely they will solve the problem.
Thanks.

1 个赞

Lost LAN here too… reconsider to get enable back. It is so useful

Hi @chyhaiyuan lan feature is TOO MUCH CRITICAL for me. My mi id 82146570. Please give me firmware with lan control.