【NEWS】Yeelight Joins the Razer Chroma Connect Program, Bring Gaming to the Next Level [BONUS INSIDE]

Hi, the patch has been installed but not working. I’m using Yeelight Lightstrip Plus, it’s the only lightstrip product I can buy on yeelight online store, so I guess it is newest lightstrip product, if it’s not, will it be supported on the future?

Hello Yeelight staff!

I have also purchased the Yeelight LightStrip Plus. The link I clicked on your U.S. website brought me to an amazon.com listing, and I placed the order a few days ago. After setting up the LED light strip and updating the firmware, it still does not appear in the Chroma Connect application on my desktop. I tried using two different wireless routers, but the device is never detected. Please help!!

Hey dear, I’m afraid currently Strip 1s is compatible with Razer Chroma, not the Strip PLUS one.

Hi, I switch to 1S and the problem exists, any idea which part got wrong?

Hey dear, please try with this `troubleshooting list and see if it works.

Follow all steps but not work, thanks anyway

does it work with the Yeelight bulb 2 (RGB) and the Yeelight Strip 2?

until now work with Bulb 1S color and Strip 1S

hello,

I’ve just got my new Yeelight lightstrip 1S and Yeelight LED Bulb 1S

• connected it to Yeelight app and both of them are fully functioning.

The problem starts when i am trying to connect the light stip to Razer Chrome, the stip is not recongnize at all in the Yeelight Chroma Connector app:

• Verified Lan is enabled
  • Verified via ipconfig check between yeelight device info and the my pc network that the stip is on the same network.
  • I switched servers - reinstall each light again
  • update firmware of each device
  • verified latest version of Razor Synapse.

nothing worked - i can’t see any of the devices recognize in Yeelight Chroma connector.

please assist

Hey, just to double-check, can Chroma Connector recognize your bulb 1S? If bulb 1S can be recognized, and strip 1S cannot, please check if your strip has been updated to the latest firmware.

If both bulb and strip cannot be recognized by the Chroma Connector, please troubleshooting as following,

1. turn off your firewall, in case the signal cannot be received by the app.
  2. If you’re using an ethernet, please switch to a WI-FI network,
  3. If you’re using a wifi network, please restart the wifi network and try to connect again.

hi there,

I am using a desktop now a laptop - therefor i am using ethernet.

• i tried disabling the firewall - without success.
  • all devices are updated
  • razer synapse is updated as well.
  • verified that all devices are under the same network.
    i am using yeelight bolb s1 color and yeelight light stip 1s
  • tried switching to different servers (via the mobile app) and reinstall the devices
    i tried reinstalling the devices multiple times , and even reinstalling synapse and yeelight chroma connecter limitless times. by the way there are several versions of yellgiht chroma connector … 1.0.9 and one 1.0.10 )tried them both)

Note: the devices are working flawlessly with the mobile app.
please assist.

Another question:

subject: dynamic ambiant screen light
Can yeelight light strip support lighting different color for different edges of the screen?
example: on screen there are several color spread to each corner. can i configure part of the strip to present a specific side of the screen and show the color in the right place.

i’ve attached a screenshot of alternative ambiat solution that i saw on the web.

No, no strip from Yeelight supports this. The whole strip must be in 1 color, it has no individual LED setting.

Hey, dear, happy to let you know that Connector works on the windows platform:)

Hey, dear, sorry that Strip plus is not supporting Chroma now, the latest version is Strip 1S, which supports Chroma,

Hey, dear, I’m afraid Strip plus is not supporting Chroma now, the latest version is Strip 1S, which supports Chroma.

Hey,
will i be able to display individual devices in razer synapse in the future?
Is something in planning? I had two lamps behind the monitors and it would be greast to adress them indivudualy.
Thanks

Hello,

Today I bought Yeelight LED Lightstrip 1S. Unfortunately Yeelight Chroma Connector 1.0.11 don’t show it. Yeelight UWP works good so this is no problem with leds or settings. Any problems with Chroma Connector? Everything is up to date.

Thanks in advice.

1 个赞

Do you have any news or updates about bedside lamp integration ?

Hello Yeelight Will there be support in Bulb Color V2 YLDP06YL?