【NEWS】Yeelight Joins the Razer Chroma Connect Program, Bring Gaming to the Next Level [BONUS INSIDE]

:gift: :gift: :gift:【SWIPE DOWN FOR THE FREE BONUS BELOW】 :gift: :gift: :gift:

Yeelight announced their partnership with Razer, the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers, during RazerCon 2020, indicating its ambition of further bringing Yeelight smart lighting to the gaming community. Yeelight has integrated its latest color-changing products with Razer Chroma™ RGB and enabled seamless integration between Yeelight and Chroma-enabled devices and games.

Gamers can now easily connect Yeelight color-changing products with Razer Chroma RGB enabled devices and enjoy visually reflected lighting effects as they play. Yeelight aims to extend the gaming lighting beyond the desktop and into the entire room, which means Yeelight color lights will light up together with all other Chroma-enabled devices during gameplay such as battle scenes. These features extend to a wide selection of popular games, including OverwatchTM, FortniteTM, Apex legendsTM and many more

From October 10th 2020 onwards, the latest Yeelight color products, including the Yeelight Smart LED Bulb 1S(Color) and the Yeelight LED Lightstrip 1S, will support Razer Chroma™ RGB integration when users update the product firmware to the latest version in the Yeelight App. More Chroma-compatible color products from Yeelight will be introduced later this year.

To bring gaming to the next level, all gamers need to do is enable the LAN control of the products in Yeelight App, and the lights will automatically be connected to Razer Chroma via the Yeelight Chroma Connector plug-in. This is free to download on both Razer and Yeelight website. For more details on the Razer Chroma™ integration, please refer to the dedicated page here.

“Gaming and light have always been a perfect match. We’re excited to have this partnership with Razer for the Chroma integration,” according to Coaster Li, VP and Head of Yeelight Overseas Division. “Many of our users love to decorate the gaming desks with Yeelight. Now we’re happy to bring this to the next level with a more immersive experience!”

“We’re really excited to have Yeelight join the Razer Chroma Connected device program,” says Kushal Tandon, Director of Software Marketing at Razer. “Gamers now have the freedom to choose between various Yeelight LED bulbs and light strips to integrate with Razer Chroma RGB for a truly colorful gaming experience.”

P.S. : Some Extra Bonus :grinning: :grinning:

Do you want to get your hands on the latest Razer Chroma integration? The themed giveaway is on now to give away the latest Yeelight strips and color bulbs package, prize valued at $110. Click the link below and try your luck now! :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

:zap:Join Giveaway Now :zap:

P.S.: Get Started Now with Razer Croma Integration in Three Steps :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Step 1: Connect the devices with Yeelight App

Shop Yeelight Now

Step 2: Download and log in Razer Synapse3

Download for free

Step 3: Download and open Yeelight Chroma Connector

Download for free

If somehow you still cannot detect the device on the Chroma Connector, please make sure you have installed the latest Razer Chroma patch

Download for free

Click the link below for a complete video instruction :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

:zap:Learn how to Connect Yeelight Color Lights with Razer Chroma™ RGB :zap:

3 个赞

Congrats! Will this help you with all the issues you have replying to problems raised: Yeelight freezes after a few minutes and requests for downgrades/upgrades?

1 个赞

Is it addressable per led?

Are there any plans to support the older RGBW bulbs and bedside lamps? or is it just the new S line products and onwards?

Yeah, bedside lamps’ integration with Chroma is in the plan. Support for new color products to be launched is also on the way in Q4.

1 个赞

Not yet, I’m afraid

Thanks for the support! Working on it.

Hi. So happy you introduce this function! Will the other yeelight products have added this functionality? (colour bulb 2, led strip aurora etc)

1 个赞

Yeelight razer connector does not work at all, this might be because in my case I am on ethernet not wifi on my computer. Still on the both network.

Hii it works perfect for me! but should be great to be alble to run connector software on background or as a windows service

Hi I follow the instructions to set up but the razer connector still cannot detect the device, any suggestions?

Hi, it doesn’t work for me either! I have a lightstrip, got everything set up as it says everywhere, and Razer Chroma Connector still doesn’t see the strip. I did all the steps and instructions, and still nothing. I have my PC connected via Ethernet cable but I changed it to WiFi and still did nothing. Anyone knows why it doesn’t work?

Same problem, guess it doesn’t support very well this moment

yeah, I’m afraid so, the bulb and the PC need to be on the same wifi network

:+1:

Hey, dear, are you using Strip 1s? the latest version of the Yeelight Strip, also, the make sure you have installed the razer chroma patch

Hey, dear, are you using Strip 1s and bulb 1s? the latest version of the Yeelight Strip and Yeelight bulb, also, please make sure you have installed the razer chroma patch

Hey, the one I’m using Yeelight Lightstrip Plus, which was the only strip available. Not sure if it’s the same thing. If it’s not supported will it be eventually in the future or no?