【NEWS】Yeelight Joins the Razer Chroma Connect Program, Bring Gaming to the Next Level [BONUS INSIDE]

hi there,

I am using a desktop now a laptop - therefor i am using ethernet.

• i tried disabling the firewall - without success.
  • all devices are updated
  • razer synapse is updated as well.
  • verified that all devices are under the same network.
    i am using yeelight bolb s1 color and yeelight light stip 1s
  • tried switching to different servers (via the mobile app) and reinstall the devices
    i tried reinstalling the devices multiple times , and even reinstalling synapse and yeelight chroma connecter limitless times. by the way there are several versions of yellgiht chroma connector … 1.0.9 and one 1.0.10 )tried them both)

Note: the devices are working flawlessly with the mobile app.
please assist.

Another question:

subject: dynamic ambiant screen light
Can yeelight light strip support lighting different color for different edges of the screen?
example: on screen there are several color spread to each corner. can i configure part of the strip to present a specific side of the screen and show the color in the right place.

i’ve attached a screenshot of alternative ambiat solution that i saw on the web.

No, no strip from Yeelight supports this. The whole strip must be in 1 color, it has no individual LED setting.

Hey, dear, happy to let you know that Connector works on the windows platform:)

Hey, dear, sorry that Strip plus is not supporting Chroma now, the latest version is Strip 1S, which supports Chroma,

Hey, dear, I’m afraid Strip plus is not supporting Chroma now, the latest version is Strip 1S, which supports Chroma.

Hey,
will i be able to display individual devices in razer synapse in the future?
Is something in planning? I had two lamps behind the monitors and it would be greast to adress them indivudualy.
Thanks

Hello,

Today I bought Yeelight LED Lightstrip 1S. Unfortunately Yeelight Chroma Connector 1.0.11 don’t show it. Yeelight UWP works good so this is no problem with leds or settings. Any problems with Chroma Connector? Everything is up to date.

Thanks in advice.

1 个赞

Do you have any news or updates about bedside lamp integration ?

Hello Yeelight Will there be support in Bulb Color V2 YLDP06YL?

Hello, I have the lightbulb 1S RGB and Razer Chroma can’t control the brightness. #FF0000 looks exactly the same as #010000 :confused:

Hello,The screen bar cannot be updated, the problem doesn’t seem to be an isolated incident.
Have heard from several and read that they cannot update the lamp.
I wrote to support and they said it should go now. Of course it doesn’t work and the update keeps breaking off.
I sent two videos to support.
Once with the Yeelight app and then with the MiHome app.
Everything doesn’t work. Has anyone already managed to persuade the lamp to update?

Same problem here, the strip 1S is not usually detected by the Chroma Connector.

But after a lot of tests, I’ve been able to see it for the first time, I had to unplug the strip and plug it again.
If I reboot the PC the strip is no longer detected so I have to power cyrcle it again.
Very frustrating…

I think the Chroma Connector app is buggy…

@candicewj93 my strip 1s dont show in Yeelight Chroma, can you tell me why? Thank you!

Hey Dear, please kindly make sure you follow the set up instructions here in the connection,

If still not show up, please do the troubleshooting as following,

• Make sure the LAN control has been enabled.
  • turn off your firewall, in case the signal cannot be received by the app.
  • If you’re using ethernet, please switch to a WI-FI network,
  • If you’re using a wifi network, please restart the wifi network and try to connect again.
1 个赞

Any progress on getting each 1S addressable individually? Using ambient awareness without the ability to assign an area of the screen to each 1S bulb is nowhere near as immersive.

Hi Candice,

I was wondering if you knew more about the possibility of setting the brightness of my 1S lightstrips with the 1.0.12 version of the Chroma Connector app. It seems like Chroma Studio does not respect the brightness setting, and is just on 100% brightness.
Is there a workaround, or some other way to fix this? I have used 1.0.11 but my strips did not show up there.

Hi, you can ask you to add color intensity adjustment to the Chroma Connector or Chroma Studio application where there is a monitor image capture. Because the Yeelight bulb w3 is rather faded if it is not full red, blue or green.

You are so cool

I will probably never buy a Yee product again in my life, the fact that my bedside lamp 2 was working with lan control and after the firmware upgrade not, makes me very wary off this company, the fact that it was sold with lan control then taken away. No sorry Yee