YLXD50YL (2.0.6_0025) Home Assistant Unavaliability

My yeelight (YLXD50YL) with firmware 2.0.6_0025 keeps disconnecting from Home Assistant.

I have two yeelight YLPW35L lamps, after updating the firmware to 2.0.6.0025 the devices do not work properly. Control is lost some time after switching on - the lamps alternately disappear from mi home and yeelight applications, then appear. All this happens unpredictably.
In HA (version 0.117.5), the lamps also disappear. Sometimes, if you reset on power, they appear for a while. I tried all the recommendations for HA (I studied everything in the corresponding forums). Does not help!
Yeelight YLPW35L works stably through HomeKit Controller in HA. And as it was rightly noted here, ambilight is not available. Unfortunately, I cannot say which firmware versions were on the purchased yeelight YLPW35L. I immediately updated the firmware (then I realized that it was wrong to do it).

I also have a Yeelight desk light YLCT03YL with HomeKit support. It has firmware version 2.0.6_0017. It works in HA (it is registered in the configuration file as a Yeelight lamp), it is stable in mi home and yeelight (Android). But there is another problem with him. For some reason, he cannot connect to the HomeKit Controller when the code is entered correctly.

Also, via bluetooth yeelight YLPW35L work stably.

Please help with rolling back the yeelight YLPW35L firmware to a working version with HA.

My ID: 4184545568
Region: China

Same issue on the YLXD50YL. Any update?

give me your mi id. try to update 2.0.6_0026

3 个赞

try 2.0.6_0026

your mi id please

It’s actually not really disconnected. What happens is that LAN control only accepts 4 connections. The yeelight library of HA is not really optimized in that aspect (that’s why I forked it). It keeps sockets open through out the lifetime. And for example (restarting hass or when an error happens) sockets do not get properly closed and they stay open for the lights. That’s why you need to power cycle them so it works again for an ** amount of time.

Hello,

Can you please enable 2.0.6_0026 for me as well? I have 2 of YLXD50YL, also lost HA control and would give a chance for the new firmware. Thank you.

MI ID: 1659671452

Can you please add me to the list ?
My ID is 6229558366

M

done,try 2.0.6_0026

done

@rex_yan1 I have same issue with MJCTD02YL and firmware version: 2.0.6_0039
my ID is: 1622383127
thx

Thank you. Updated only 1 of 2, looks much better, than 2.0.6_0025, even less disconnection than I had with 2.0.6_0020.

Still testing before updating the second one, but looks better, thank you.

1 个赞

Hello,

Can you enable 2.0.6_0026 for me as well? I have 4of YLXD50YL, also lost HA control and would give a chance for the new firmware. Thank you.

MI ID: 1759967585

done

Dear @rex_yan1,
Is there anything that can be done also for the MJCTD02YL?
I face the same problem with the lamp being unavailable in Home Assistant after a while.
I already wrote about it here but I dont know which subforum is more appropriate.
Thank you.

done

1 个赞

After 2 days on the new firmware 2.0.6_0026 I can confirm it is working fine, I updated my second ceiling light as well. Home Assistant can access them all the time, system only recorded 5 unavailability per day, but quickly recovered. So I would recommend to upgrade to this firmware. Thank you rex_yan1 for your quick support.

1 个赞

Hello. There was no time to wait, put other lamps … and the YLPW35L was “dusting” in boxes.
I don’t even know if it’s worth “experimenting” again?
Eh … add my ID too.

MI ID: 4184545568

When will the firmware officially be rollout? I am still on 2.06.0016 with the ylxd50yl. The only way for me to solve the issue was to switch to Homebridge.

Will it be possible to control the ambilight in HomeKit as well with the 2.06.0026 FW?

Would be nice to no the changes of the FW, and why I do not get newer FW with the Yeelight app.