Yeelight Toolbox

Nice app
I have the same error of marcelock

Install slimdx

Огромное спасибо за ваше приложения Yeelight Toolbox это просто шедевр если бы вы еще как то добавили в него что то вроде Yeelight Music это было бы круто! Я желаю вам успеха и дальнейшего развития в этом направлении ваше приложение делает нашу жизнь ярче и интересней!

Hi!!
I started getting the Windows error of the .NET Framework, so i readed the post and after that i installed the .NET Framework and slimdx so i managed to open the app without errors, but i can’t find my yeelights bulbs (``yeelight II color´´ x 2)… i tryed restarting windows and tryed one or two more versions, not only the last one.
I have connected the bulbs to my wifi with my phone using the yeelight app and my PC is connected to the router via ethernet. i readed too that i have to configure the bulbs in the app to the LAN mode so i did too, but doesen’t work, tryed to restart windows and still don’t working…
What can i do now?
Sorry for my english, i know i have to improve it. And thanks for the answers. :slight_smile:

Ok, i keeped trying and i started thinking maybe the firewall of windows or the antivirus was the problem. And yes… As soon as i desactivated Avast everything work fine, this app is amaizing… lot of thx for it.
I just wondering now how can i do to not have to turn off and on avast every time i want to manage the app. i created and exception for Yeelight_toolbox_3.0.2.exe in Avast but doesent work, i still having to turn off and on every time… Thx :slight_smile:

v3.0.3
· Bug fixes.

v3.1.0
Added an option to add devices manually for those of you who can’t get automatic discovery to work (Advanced -> Add device). It’s still work in progress.

2 个赞

I have an error message on yeelight toolbox “index content cannot be negative …” when i connect my pc to the the tv and start the movie mode, any idea please ? knowing that it works fine from my PC

Very cool application but I must report some bugs here.

• Avast removes the exe after using it for a short amount of time, saying its a “IDP.Generic”.
  • The website SlimDX doesn’t exists anymore

Funciona excelente, para las personas que no les salgan los dispositivos al hacer click en refresh primero deben activar la opción “Control LAN” en el aplicativo Yeelight

I was wondering if there was a way to control yeelight for stage lights, like having blinking effects. Is there a way to do that?