Meteorite (crystal pendant) yldl01yl went offline after firmware update.

I suppose it

Hi @Allan_DK,

That sounds horrible!

I bought it from Banggood but they don’t acknowledge the problem either since my lamps are partially working.

Best regards,
Tobias

1 个赞

@Tobias-DK “Impressive”… partially working … gosh

Håbløst.

Does it work with the dedicated “on off plug”?

Hi @Allan_DK,

Yes, and still no solution from Banggood.

I don’t have the remote for the light but I can turn on and off the light with a normal circuit breaker but still not controllable from the app.

Best regards,
Tobias

I have a similar issue with my pendant lamp. I bought it in March 2019 and could connect it without problems to the German yeelight server. With this I used it without problems for over a year with yeelight scenes, connection to Alexa and also with hass.io. After a firmware update The lamp is constantly shown as offline in the yeelight app. After deleting the lamp in the yeelight app and resetting it, the Yeelight app could not find the lamp any longer. The Mi home app on a chinese server however, can find and connect to the app.
Apparently the firmware update removed the ability to connect it to the German yeelight server. What can I do to fix this?

I think the only solution is to return the lamp. Sorry to bring you the bad news :frowning:

Hi @Allan_DK, I am afraid it is of no real use to you, but maybe it is interesting for other people running in the same problem.
After a firmware update I am able to add the pendant lamp again in the yeelight app on the German server.

I created a specific forum post for that: