All yeelight bulbs show as unresponsive in Alexa app.

I’m experiencing the same issue since today. All my Yeelight bulbs and ceiling lamps are working properly from the Yeelight app but are not accesible nor from Alexa app (the decice is not responding) neither from Echo devices voice orders. My Yeelight app is pointing to German server and it used to work fine until today. Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

I am also having the same issue. It started today. Seems the connection between and Alexa and Yeelight is just broken now. I do see that the Yeelight app on iOS recently updated so maybe that broke it. I would love to be a part of this beta skill that you have mentioned a couple times

1 个赞

I’m having this issue as well. Could you please add me into the beta?

Alexa Skill in Germany doesn’t work either anymore?! There’re some new reports on amazon about the skill showing that this seems to be a general problem atm. What happened?

Please, fix the problem asap.

Thx, Birdy

2 个赞

Same here in Italy :frowning:
It seems that Alexa can’t access to Yeelight data.

1 个赞

Please refer to:

Same problem here (also in Germany). I realized that the response of my Yeelights to Alexa commands became slower and slower since about 2 weeks, sometimes the bulbs are not responding at all. I would be grateful for a fix of this problem.

I have the same issue at the moment. 8 yeelight v2s all showing as non responsive with Alexa but workable via the app. Please fix this asap.

What is strange: Here in Germany it seems to work (even though with a delay of ~3-4 sec) from early morning to the early evening. In the late evening (after 9-10 pm) there is, if at all, no a response within 5 min.

Sir, it work in the morning and in the evening it stop working (UK time) it is being doing this for the past 7 days. My wife has to call me to use the yeelight apps. As she don’t have yeelight apps, she rely on Alexa. Please help

Temporary Solution for those who get the “Device is unresponsive” Error:

1. Download SmartThings app (SAMSUNG’s, Not the classic one).
  2. Register if you don’t have a Samsung Account.
  3. Click + Add Device then Yeelight at the bottom.
  4. Go to Alexa app, add the SmartThings skill, scan for devices and DONE.
2 个赞

@Callumdm
@Davoceu
@bumut00

@Lim-the
@SURICK
@MrMk11

Btw can’t tag anyone else… new here

Thanks! It indeed works!

Is not working for me. Very very frustrating. Waste my time, rather than spending time with the children i have to spend on all this thing to make it work. And still not working.

Thanks for this, this serve seems to have worked for me

OK they fixed it…
Update: no they don’t…

I have the same problem: in Yeelight application bulb works fine but with the alexa skill dont work! It’s a big problem. Help me pls

@daniel_diga: Thank you so much! This really works!

@Lim-the: Did you activate the Samsung Smart Things Skill in Alexa?

I did (using samsung smart thing), it didn’t work, Alexa cannot find the Yeelight. Is searching for 45 sec, again 45 sec, and again 45 sec, cannot find device.