Urgent firmware downgrade request (2.0.6_0051) Home Assistant Unavaliability

I’m on firmware: 2.0.6_0051
ID: 1866905059 China Server
Please add me to the whitelist to have the upgrade firmware…
Thanks.

Hi Yeelight Team!
Please, Add me too to the whitelist to have the upgrade firmware! :pray:
ID: 1866905059 Mainland China

Many thanks!

Unfortunately, all my bulbs disconnected after 7 hours.

Hi, please add me to whitelist, not been able to use lights for long time, might as well try beta :slight_smile:

Dave Myles

if not, would anyone know of a solution for downgrad? it’s so restrictive…

Already add everybody to whitelist. Please try firmware 0061 and report back.

Hi,
Could I get added to the whitelist, please? Several bulbs v2 not working anymore

MI ID: 1657471299

No available to me… :roll_eyes: you know why?

The update works only with the china mainland server

Firmware .61 still hanging. I have 3 of 14 bulbs down in under 12 hours.

Also, there appears to be an ‘internet always on’ requirement that is new. When bulbs are in Lan mode on a private network that cannot talk to your servers they reboot every 15 minutes. Since upgrading from .38 I have been unable to maintain a connection or perform animations on private nets.

Are these related?

Hello I am facing the same issues, could you please whitelist me as well Mi ID is 6242949933

All my bulbs disconnected a little under 36 hours.

After the bulb disconnects, could they connect again without rebooting?

We are considering remove this logic, it’s a behavior required by xiaomi cloud…

Unfortunately, not.

Please do. Putting such a restriction on me after I’ve bought and been using the bulbs is problematic, and, I’d dare say, would effect sales. Lan mode on my own network was what attracted me the first place. And, despite our recent issues, I’ve been happy with these.

I appreciate all your efforts, I wish I could be of more help but meanwhile, I’ll keep poking around for hints.

I’ve noticed that all of ‘hangs’ (ie really loss of lan mode is what it looks like) I see happen are always when the bulb resets. On my setup they can’t talk to the internet and are rebooting every 15 minutes attempting to phone home. None the less, every single outage I’ve seen has happened on that ‘reset’, never at any other time, always on that 15 minute mark.

I keep thinking that this reset logic is being triggered somewhere along the line. I wonder if you might notice any correlation between bulbs uptime on your router (how long the connection has been up) and the time the bulb fails.
Or last dhcp time, or anything that might prove or disprove my theory.

My bulbs remain connected tot my my network / router even when they become unavailable in Home Assistant. Your mention of connections dropping on the 15 minute mark is interesting. I’ll reset my bulbs and send myself a notification when they become unavailable in HA to see the timing of disconnection.

To reiterate, the 15 minute thing is known to be my fault. I trigger some logic that causes the bulb to reset because it can’t contact their server (no internet available to them, just local nework).

My bulbs appear to remain connected to my router too, however, upon inspecting their connection’s actual uptime and/or their last dhcp entry I can see the last reset and predict the next one. The most notable thing being that it’s exactly that reset that causes the problem for me. What I do wonder is if that reset logic is getting triggered on the bulb for some other reason. I don’t know what the homekit HA is like but there can certainly be some fun delays with switch mac addresses and arps moving around that might be a trigger to the problem.

To be clear, What I see is the bulb resets but comes back without lanmode enable (ie it rejects packets to port 55443). If I provide internet connectivity I can still control the bulb from the internet servers, it’s just my lan-mode that’s really gone. Is this is the same way you see it?

I have fully disabled HomeKit in my HA configuration and can say with 99% certainty that it doesn’t play a role in the dropping of connections (probably in not discovering the bulbs which is a different issue).

Yes, when unavailable in HA the bulbs can still be controlled via cloud (Google Home in my case).